Saanson ko jeene ka ishaara mil gaya...Dooba main tujhme to kinara mil gaya

"Main raaz tujhse kahun humraz ban ja zara

Karni hai kuch guftgu alfaaz ban ja zara

Tu mila toh khuda ka sahara mil gaya"

(Song courtesy: https://youtu.be/ZZqqzjz_9u0?t=1)

Six months later...

A luxurious residence in Delhi...surrounding by a light green enclosure...hanging few artistic paintings in the frontal access...A royal sketch of RaYa persisting with the aristocracy of the Kapoor Mansion...greets the beginning of another joyful day with glory...

Typically, it's comprehended that you need a couple of people to build a home...and here in the central corner of Delhi, two souls have found their Home in each other's companion...far away from the ruction...leaving behind the materialism...

Who says that you cannot start afresh when it seems too late? Ram left behind everything...transferring all his wealth to the name of his step family...but one thing...they didn't lose behind was their determination...It was his better half who made him realize that If the man could build up everything on his own when he was in his early 20's, why cannot achieve the same when he already had so much prominence in the industry? Moreover, he inherited the Kapoor's valor from his Father...it was not an easy chore though, especially when you lacked the initial investments.. but compromising doesn't suit well his scheme of things!

After Ram's departure from Mumbai, some of the major stakeholders liquidated their shares...Niharika couldn't maintain the sphere whereas Sid ended up being in jail for being accused of a scam in relation to Kapoor Pharmaceuticals. Altogether, the fame was on the verge of sulking, but Ram strived to hold up the stature that took an era to establish... Besides, how could he ignore the Marketing Head of his group of companies, The Priya Kapoor... her natural trait to connect with people was inborn...but she also possessed the Kapoor's charisma.. It was altogether her endeavor to rebuild the Kapoor group of companies...he being the intelligence cranium, with the moral support of Priya..not only recouped the losses, but also held up their international esteem. He did not only afford the bare necessities for themselves..but also ensured the minimum luxuries of life that the Kapoors deserved!

Usually, it's perceived that people tend to forget their own self while discovering the feeling called Love'... but...Ram & Priya have repossessed their dormant selves that they left behind ages back to get along with this mechanical world...six months back, who could be acquainted with this creative side of Ram...nobody ever asked the man if there is any of his own desires that he might have been nurturing...a person who kept fulfilling others command...his own choices got buried somewhere...but four months back...once Priya insisted him to share his wish lists with her...remember the wish list which Ram had torn apart that he had preserved since his childhood?

Four months back (Flashback):

Priya was engrossed in her presentation that she was working on for the Emirates mall project...suddenly Ram came in to her cabin...which is just adjacent to his one...Ram was jumping in joy...rasping his palms...Priya, we have cracked the Jaipur deal...i am so hopeful about this project yaar...he was talking about installing network tower in the remote areas of the countryside which was a part of Kapoor industries humanitarian projects...they invested so much in this...not only in monetary terms but also in the sense of moral aspects...he still remembers how his mother (KK) used to encourage him to give back whenever possible...moreover, he gets amazed each day knowing more about Priya's compassionate sight...He holds Priya's hand...Priya...today I am very very very happy...and that is why I feel like making you happy! You can ask for anything today...Ram Kapoor shall grant it for you! Would you like to have roadside panipuri? Today...that is allowed too! Priya adoring the childlike enthusiasm, gestures him to calm down...you sure na that Jeni will grant anything for Priya? Ram seems to get a bit frightened...kya mangogi yaar?