Saanson Ko Saanson Mein Dalne Do Zara

"Aankhon Mein Jiske Koi To Khwaab Hai
Khush Hai Wahi Jo Thoda Betaab Hai
Zindagi Mein Koi Aarzu Kijiye
Phir Dekhiye" (Song courtesy: 
https://youtu.be/Y5GFRoVmmAM?t=2)   

Priya...standing in front of the changing mirror...trying one of her old pair of clothes...pondering why people think that the feeling of love can't be seen? She could see their love...visibly growing inside her...a bit of her and a bit of him...in the form of a life...breathing inmost...blessing her with the feel of content...making her complete as a lady!

The past three months of span have to be the most blessed phase of her married life ...all their family members were so overwhelmed with the news of her expectancy...showering their love and blessings...(doesn't matter if it was through daily basis video calls)..Everybody added their input to keep the Kapoor inherent safe and sound.. be it Dadi instructing on which position Priya should sleep or Shipra sending a long list of do's and don'ts. Be it Natasha designing some comfortable shoes for Priya or Neha advising on how Priya shouldn't lose her hold on Ram while expecting their first child...Rishabh and Vikram's kids were not lagging behind...they also kept sending drawings and teddy for the new baby who is just about to join their gang soon...while Ayesha & Kartik kept suggesting names for the junior Kapoor! Vikram found it difficult to handle the so over inquisitive Father to be Ram who just did not know how to absorb the happiness that life has showered him with! Priya strived to deal with her growing sensation and morning sickness though she found those struggle so insignificant in front the divine feeling of motherhood...altogether it has to be the most honorable experience in one's life to nurture a life inside her..a life made of full their love...

While the entire family got busy in the preparation to welcome the new addition to the ancestry, most probably Sudhir and Ram were the only ones who were more concerned about Priya's health than the little one! Priya felt so prized that how the two most important men in her life prioritized her!

The only person who couldn't send her blessings to the pregnant couple was Krishna Kapoor...though she didn't leave any stone to pray for their well being! (KK is now settled in Gurdaspur with Dadi & Apeeksha)...

Ram well endeavoured not to make Priya feel that she was far away from her family while being in the most vulnerable stage of her life...the man who was so reluctant to compromise with his work once and flew away on the second day of their marriage, rescheduled all his important meetings which was schemed abroad...just to make sure that he doesn't have to leave Priya alone or she doesn't need to accompany him on a hectic business deal...the man who was so cleanliness freak...happily accommodated her growing nausea...though Shipra and Dadi wanted to stay with them during the period of expectancy, they eventually did not, thinking that they should leave the couple alone for a while to enjoy the bliss of their married life...after all, they were so convinced with Ram...and how they couldn't get assured? Ram is on a "work from home" spree since the last 3 months...at times, Priya feels that not only she is expecting their first baby...but he is also carrying the load being the Father...it wouldn't be wrong to say that THEY are pregnant..it makes her grin thinking that neither her silly demands nor her mood swings could ever really get on his nerves...just because she had to adjust her diet chart by taking out the green tea from the list...he has also given away OCD (obsessive coffee disorder)...Though Priya insisted him that there was no need for all these...he instructed the cooks to take out his favorite butter chicken from the menu only because Priya had to deal with the strong aroma of it...as he feels that the Father's inclination affects the unborn as much as the Mother's habits.. it was his mother (KK) who once told this to him that left a remarkable note on his mind..

He regulated a healthy lifestyle abstaining from the weekend hangout and drinking as it was his way to express his gratitude to God...for granting him with this life...to bestow him with Priya as his life partner...and most importantly, to bless him with the joy of being a father.