Coming Back

Kim Yeorin POV

As I sat at the bench by our entrance gate, a familiar figure sat beside me and smiled, "Will you forget me?" Approached Jae-In. I turned to look at him, "And why would I forget you? Our spring vacation lasts only for 2 weeks...No point of forgetting you!" I said to Jae-In.

Jae-In took out something his bag, "H-hey Y-Yeorin?? Would you mind?? Dont think wrong just think of it as a friendly way! Can I have your phone number?" Jae-In sttutered, I smiled and took out my phone "I wont mind."

After exchanging numbers, we said our goodbyes to each other and Jae-In left.
Next thing I knew someone was behind me
"You and Jae-In will end up dating for sure!" Haenul said, my best friend.

I looked back and glared at Haenul "Aissh!! You and your dirty mind!! Do u need a clean again?" I asked teasingly, Haenul
Smiled "Im going to America...Will YOU forget me?" "What kind of question is that? Of course I'll miss you!!" I said,
In an unbelieving voice.

At the same time, a familiar grey- ish car came "Eo! Eomma is here..." I said, as I bid my goodbyes to Haenul and rushed to the car.

When I entered the car, mom was talking to someone on the phone..."Ah! Yeorin is here! Baii!" Mom said. I looked at her with a curious look, "eomma... who was that?"
Eomma smiled at me,although it was that kind of smile that shes hiding something from me.

"A friend of mine, wae?" Mom replied "nothing! Just wondering! Although... are you hiding something from me?" I asked.
Mom ignored my question and kept driving until we noticed a huge line of cars on our way.

Next thing i knew mom started to swear,
"Fuck! There's traffic! Yeorin call your dad..." I got confused is because dad is in the military and I'm not allowed to call him unless - "Eomma! Dad's at home?!" I squealed, "h- how'd you know? I mean- What do you mean? Your dad is at home - I mean at the military! Shit!" Mom swore.

I took out my phone and called dad...
What's strange is that he's not answering, i think he's preparing the surprise.

Once we parked the car, I rushed inside the house "dad? Dad?" I shouted...
I rushed to my room, next thing i saw was dad smiling, holding flowers standing in the middle of my beautifully decorated room; decorated by balloons.

Tears came flowing down my cheeks, I cried and hugged dad "I missed you!!" I cried, Dad hugged me back "I missed you too!! You've grown older now!" Dad said, not trying to cry.

"And yet!! I have a surprise for you!!"
Moms voice filled the room, I turned to mom and thanked her. I rushed downstairs, i see decorations everywhere and a puppy running to me "OMOOOO!!! EOMMA! APPA!! GOMAWOOO!!!! AIGOOOOOO!!!" I said, hugging the puppy.

Out of curiosity, i asked my parents what breed was the pup "its a Pomeranian...I found this cute puppy walking by the streets so i decided to adopt her!" Mom explained "omo!! Saranghaeee eomma!!! GOMAWO!!!" I hugged mom.

I took the puppy and brought her to my room "So...what should I name you? Aigoo! KUMI!!" I squealed of excitement,
"So? Her name is Kumi?" Approached dad from behind, I smiled at dad and nodded.

Right all of a sudden, Dad phone rang "yeoboseyo?" Dad said as he left my room.
"Yeorin! Come down! Its dinner!" Mom yelled from downstairs, I held Kumi and ran down the stairs...

Yet, I could see dad arguing over the phone "내 말 잘 들어라. 제발 하지마!
(Listen to me... dont do this please!)"
Dad said, "eomma? What happened?" I asked mom "nothing... just leave it!" Mom insisted.

After eating dinner, I took the plates and started washing our dishes then I heard dad 's phone ring again, "Eomma...Is there something appa is hiding from us?" I asked, "Dont think like that! Of course not!" Mom reassured.

A/N
Annyeong!! Thnk u for reading!! 고 마 워!!😘😘 and probably the first two chapters is about Kim Yeorin's life happening but stay tuned and keep updated cuz u never know Dino is about to steal your heart😂😂😂 Thnk u! Pls vote and follow usss😘 baii

P.s. We might update every weekends and thurs but who knows! And make sure to follow our personal accts...

~~BAII😘

- Ysa and Gabby