Pain

Third person

Yeorin finished up her slice of apple-banana pie her grandma had packed for her, "Daebak! Its really good!" Hee jin said, devouring the piece Yeorin gave.

Seongrin came with an unusual Hwayoung behind her; Hwayoung would have her hair braided or tied.
Today, her hair was open yet neat.

Yeorin's eyes followed her, "Hwayoung! Tie your hair up, Ms.Kang wants us to bun up our hair for the speech choir..." Seongrin instructed.

Hee jin chuckled beside Yeorin, "And put lip balm in your lips...Im going to lecture Soonyoung." Seongrin added.

Yeorin never heard Seongrin scolded and instructed Hwayoung or Hee jin like that before, until...Yeorin spotted it.

Hwayoung's lips were swollen red and she had a fresh love bite on her neck, "So...What's up?" Yeorin smirked.

Hwayoung took a bite of her apple, "Soonyoung." She mumbled. Hee jin laughed, "So you did it?" Hee jin asked, smirking wider.

Hwayoung narrowed her eyes at Hee jin, "No..." she said, "I invited Soonyoung at my house for the recent project Ms.Kang gave us!" Hwayoung explained.

Hee Jin laughed, "Then you both did it?" Hwayoung sighed, "He pinned me against my bed then he bit my lips.." she added, pouting.

"And he gave her that..." Seongrin chimed in, rolling her eyes. A familiar voice from behind them came,

"Well, Lets wait after nine months..."

They looked at the person, Seungkwan. Hee Jin and Yeorin laughed at his statement, "I swear to god Seungkwan...You're dead to me." Hwayoung warned.

Soonyoung and Wonwoo came, "Helloooo!" Soonyoung bounced beside Hwayoung.

"What do you want?" Hwayoung asked, "Your virginity..." Soonyoung smirked.

"You almost had it..." Hwayoung rolled her eyes, making everyone say ooo.

Yeorin sighed, "Aish these two..." Hee jin wrapped an arm around Yeorin, "He'll come around..." She comforted Yeorin.

***
Yeorin shut the door behind her, tired from school. It was Friday, she had no homework, her mind was only focused on Chan.

Yeorin changed and kissed Kumi goodbye, "I'll be back ok?"

Yeorin walked passed Hee jin's house until she sighted someone familiar, Yeorin's eyes start to tear up.

Yeorin ran and hugged him, "You're back! You're finally feeling well! When did you come back?" Yeorin cried.

 It was Chan, looking well than ever, "Who are you? Aunt Chaein? Who is she?" Chan asked. All of a sudden, Chaein came from the back of Chan, "Yeorin..." 

Yeorin furrowed her eyebrows, "Chaein? What is Chan talking about?" Yeorin's heart beated fast, nervous than ever.

"Yeorin...Chan lost his memories...He only remembers things from two years ago..." Chaein explained, with a low voice.

Yeorin's heart broke pieces by pieces, "H-he doesnt r-remember me?" Yeorin stuttered, crying. Chaein sympathetically hugged Yeorin, "I'm so sorry..." 

"Aunt Chaein? Who is she?" Chan asked, Yeorin pulled away from the hug and cupped Chan's cheeks, "I will make you remember our memories, I promise..." 

---

OK so this chapter didnt make any sense anymore and somehow at least a few more chapters till this book ends and thnk u for for reading this "boring" story and...IDEK WHAT MY PLOT IS ANYMORE B R U H! And Keep updated with new stories by GWNL! new stories this 2019~ 

- YSA AND GAB