No One Will Hurt You

Yeorin POV
I rushed to class and found a seat. I hung my bag in the back of my chair and out a book to read and waited for the teacher to come, "Is this seat taken?" An unfamilar voice asked. I looked up and see a boy with a chubby face, "Ani~ You can sit there," I smiled. He sat and looked at me, "Are you Kim Yeorin?" He asked, I smiled and nodded.
"OH MY GOD! I'm Seungkwan, Boo Seungkwan," He said as he held out his hand,
I laughed and shook his hand.

Jae-in walked in, "Is someone sitting here?" Jae-in asked as he pointed the seat infront of me; it was vacant. I shook my head, "Who is he?" Seungkwan asked, "Oh that's Jae-in, We were in the same school in Daegu, Im from-" Seungkwan cut me in, "I know, Vernon, Soonyoung hyung, Woozi hyung, Hwayoung noona, Hee Jin noona and Seongrin told me about you!" I smiled and then I remembered my unnies telling me about Seungkwan, "My unnies told me about you..." I said, Seungkwan widen his eyes, "Aigoo~ Jinjja!" Seungkwan said, playfully hitting my arm.

The teacher came into the room, "Good morning!" She smiled, We all stood up "Good morning!" We greeted back. "We have two new students from Daegu, Kim Yeorin and Lee Jae-in!" The teacher said, She looked at us, "Do you know each other?" She asked,
"Ne..." We said in unison. She smiled, "My name is Seon Somin, Please call me Ms.Seon!" She greeted. "Please open your Reading Comprehension book to page 394..." Ms.Seon said. Seungkwan whispered in my ear, "She's everyone's favourite teacher, She's like a teenager who knows everything!" I smiled and nodded.

After English, I had Maths, "Yeorin, What's your next class?" Seungkwan asked, I checked my time table on my notebook.
"I have maths...wae?" I asked, his face lit up when he saw my time table, "We have the same classes every monday! Yay!!" Seungkwan said, "What's happening here?" A voice asked from behind. I looked back and see Vernon, "VERNON!!" Squeaked Seungkwan as he runs toward Vernon and hugs him.

Vernon hugs back, "How was first class?" Vernon asks Seungkwan, Seungkwan hugs him tighter, "Great...I met Yeorin!" Seungkwan replied as he released from the hug. I smiled, "Im still here you know!" I said, trying to get attention from Vernon and Seungkwan. Dino came from behind me as he bumped me on my shoulders, "Ouch! Dino!" I said, annoyed. "Next time, Dont be in the middle of the corridors, Or else you'd get more hurt...pabo..." Dino retorted, I lowered my head, "Well next time dont go
bumping in people's buisness..." I muttered, trying not to let Dino hear.

Dino looked at me, "Did you say something pabo?" Dino asked me, I shook my head.
Seungkwan glared at Dino, "Why are you so harsh to Yeorin? You were never acting like this!" Seungkwan said, smacking Dino in his arm. Dino ignored Seungkwan, "Ya pabo...You better go to class before you get hurt for being stupid again." Dino said, shoving his hands in his pockets. I glared at Dino, "C'mon Seungkwan, Lets go before we get hurt from an idiot..." I shot back as I held Seungkwan's wrist and went straight back to class.

Dino PoV
"C'mon Seungkwan, Lets go before we get hurt from an idiot..." Yeorin shot back, she held Seungkwan hyungs wrist and went straight to class. Vernon hyung looked at me, "Well, Soonyoung hyung's plan seemed to work..." he said, "Sure it is..." I smirked, "Who  that Jae-in guy?" Vernon hyung asked. I boiled inside remembering that dude, "I dont know hyung, I'm just having a bad time the more I see him with Yeorin..." I said, leaning into the lockers. "We have to get to class, before we get killed by Mr.Kang!" Vernon hyung said, walking ahead of me.

Once I opened the door to my class, Mingyu hyung called out to me, "Lee Chan! Come here!" I walked over Mingyu hyung, "I heard you're impressing someone are you?" Mingyu hyung smirked, "Ne...I dont need your help thanks..." I smirked and hears Ooo's and burn's.

***

As soon as History class finished, I heard some yelling from the cafeteria.

Yeorin POV
After Maths, It was break, Seungkwan showed me where the cafeteria was.
I got my food and looked on where could I sit. While I was looking for a place to sit, I heard Hee Jin unnie calling out to me from a table, I smiled and walked towards them. As I was walking towards them, I accidentally bumped into someone, "AHHHH!!! WHAT THE HELL?!" she screamed, I accidentally spilled water on her. Everyone in the   cafeteria stared at us, "Mianhe! Mian-" she cut me off by screaming, "LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO MY UNIFORM! YOU'LL PAY!" I took tissues and helped her clean up.

She held my wrists and pushed me as we both fell down, "YA! YA! Eunbi!" shouts Dino from the back, Hwayoung unnie help me stand, "Jagiya~ THIS GIRL SHE PUSHED ME!" She blamed, I stood up, "IM NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND! DONT BLAME PEOPLE WHO DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO YOU! MOST IMPORTANTLY, DONT TOUCH HER AGAIN!" scolded Dino.

Eunbi glared up at me, "Are you ok?" Hwayoung unnie asked, I nodded.
"Will anyone help me up?!" Eunbi shouts, "You have legs right? Why dont you help yourself?" Hwayoung unnie shot at her.
Eunbi stood up, "Who are you anyways?! You have no right to-" Eunbi was cut off by Dino, "She's my girlfriend, Dont go touching her or else you have to face me Eunbi, I'm not going to hesitate to punch even if you're a girl...So you dont have the right to push her...arasseo?!" Said Dino calmly as he wrapped his arms around me.

Eunbi gasps, "Whatever!" She screamed and left. Dino leaned in closer, "Dont make any problems for me to fix anymore pabo...You made one which makes a big impact in school!" Dino whispered and pulled me out of the cafeteria with his arms still wrapped in my shoulders. As soon we were by the locker rooms, he unwrapped his arms and leaned against the lockers, "Why did you say I was your girlfriend?! Now almost the whole school knows now!" I said, running my fingers through my hair.

Dino shoved his hands into his pockets and shrugged, "Why not...Its a great excuse for her to leave you, Be grateful I was there to help you or by now your brought into the principal's office by Eunbi's stupid lies." Dino said, smirking. I took out my lunchbag, "You have a lunchbag! Why else were you in the canteen with a tray of food then?" Asked Dino, "My lunchbag is just with extra food whether if I go for group studies or after school activities..." I answered.

I started eating the bar of cereal, "You want? I mean, you probably havent eaten since you helped me there." I insisted, "Ani~ I dont eat in lunch nowadays," Dino replied.
Once I finished eating, Dino went closer to me. As he walked towards me, I walked backwards, I hit my back to the lockers.
He held my shoulders and pinned me against the lockers.

I shivered, Dino leaned down to me and whispered in my ear,
I could feel his hot breath against my neck, "Next time, Dont cause any problems for me to fix again...Now that the school knows you're my girlfriend, I dont want to see you with any guy...arasseo?" I nodded, Dino winked at me and left me.

I was frozen in my spot, I couldnt move. Then I heard very familiar voices, "Yeorin? Yeorin are you here?" It was my unnies. I was still frozen and I couldnt move, "There you are! Why are you here?" Asked Seongrin unnie, "Dont go hiding from Eunbi, Now that everyone thinks you're Dino's girlfriend, No one would hurt you!" Hee Jin unnie reassured, laughing.

I looked at my unnies, "What do you mean no one would hurt me? Is Dino that popular?" I asked, "Of course, They're very popular because they're talented." Confirmed Hwayoung unnie. "Arent you three popular too? I saw alot of people surrounding you guys the other day..." They nodded, "Seongrin is an academic bad-ass...Hee Jin is a Violin pro..." explained Hwayoung unnie,
"Meanwhile Hwayoung here, is an amazing dancer! Shes multi-talented!" Shouts Seongrin.

I nodded, "I guess I'm lucky to have popular friends.." i said, They hugged me, "Of course, You're our best friend!" Hee Jin said.