Imagine #1 (Billy Hargrove)

Imagine snapping on Billy and him finding it hot...
————————————————————————

This was the worst thing that possibly could have happened in the history of forever. You were paired with Billy Hargrove for a huge project that amounts for up to 60% of your grade. It couldn't be happening. He was going to have to get his shit together, because you ran a 'no shit' schedule.
As soon as Mrs.Grettin read his name, you let out a a short breath, praying that yours wouldn't follow. Unfortunately, it did, and the air you took back in was pure stress for your grade and hatred for that snaggletoothed hag. Just my luck.
You looked over at Billy, only to see he was already looking. And when the bell rang, he was already heading towards you, asking for a time and place to meet up. You made the mistake of inviting him over to your place when your parents weren't home.
You heard him before you saw him, which, to be bonest, wasn't much of a surprise. His camaro always was a big portion of his ego that he liked to flaunt. You were sure it was making all the noise it could at the moment; it was so annoying loud, which was Billys first mistake.
He was ready to place three knocks on the door, make you swoon to high heaven, and convince you that there were more interesting things than working to be doing. He didn't even get to put his fist on the door before it was opened and you were speaking. "Take your shoes off and shut the door behind you. The bathroom is upstairs in the first room to the left and the room we're working in is upstairs and in the first door on the right." You watched him stand still with his first in the air and his jaw slack throughout your measage. He watched you walk up the stairs with pep in your step as he stood there. What have I gotten myself into?
When he came in to your room to work, he was flooded with colorful sticky notes, sheets of paper in stacks, books, and you sitting in the floor writing in an organizer in casual clothing, not going out of your way to address his presence. "Don't you think for the first bit of this, we could do something a little more entertaining? You know, for the both of us." This was his second mistake. When you looked up at him, he could definitely tell. "The only thing we're doing today is research. Sit down and help me, Harvrove."
So he sat, and took notes like you asked, truly he did, but he stopped after less than five minutes. Even in casual clothes, a tee shirt and denim shorts, you somehow caught his attention. You knew he wasn't working, and you also knew you'd have to watch for that. As soon as his pencil - that you'd provided- stopped scribbling, you knew he thought he was done. This was his last mistake. You sat your pencil down and shot him the deepest scowl could muster. "Billy. Hargrove. You need to cut this shit out. If you haven't noticed yet, 60% of our grade rests on this one project. Just one. This. One. I'm trying to make an attempt at making sure we don't do a shitty job, but you're putting in shitty effort. I'm asking you to do simple research, and if you can't even accomplish that, then I don't know what the hell to do with you." He stared at you for a moment and chuckled. His eyes closed for a few seconds and he opened them and looked at you. The truth was you were hot, and he felt like impressing you, which never happened before. No one had ever snapped on him before, either. You were one of a kind. Not to mention, he actually did need to do this, whether you had to bring him to that realization or not. Billy decided he would do this shitty project with you and he could work on taking you out some other time.
In the moment of silence that came after his laugh, you were ready to go off again. But then, he looked to you and smiled. "Alright, pretty girl. I'll give you what you want."