Drabble #1

⚠️ (Cursing)

  You were taking a dance with the devil and you knew it. In your case, horns and a tail were a mullet and a cocky smirk. Billy Hargrove was a tempting sin for sure. He radiated rebellion and sex like no other, and when he stole the crown from Steve Harrington so boldly, it only fueled his ego. And so, Billy Hargrove became king, with Hawkins as his kingdom. With his reputation strong, and cologne even stronger, he piqued your interest. Apparently, you'd also piqued his.

  At first, you'd only glance. Then, he started to glance back. Inside his baby blue orbs, you found adventure. But little did you know, they were filled with oceans that had waves crashing with enough trouble to last a lifetime.

  You were in your last class of the day, counting down the seconds of the clock as the teacher droned on in monotone. The weekend was a minute away, and your bored expression couldn't be helped. So, you looked to your greatest distraction. The keg king himself. As your eyes shifted to him, you were more than surprised to see that he was already looking at you.

  When you met eyes, that signature smirk crept across his face. His tongue slid across his lower lip, and he smiled. It was obvious he was trying to fluster you and grasp your attention, but doing that would lead to much more, you knew.

  Dancing with the devil took two to commit to the dirty work, and you weren't one to adapt to sin so easily- as tempting as it may be. Even though this was true, he was making it damn hard. The bell rang. And you were left on the edge of your seat. Goddamn you, Billy Hargrove.
A/N: request request request 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻