Chapter 11

Lisa: AYEEE WASSUP YALL!
Janet: the crew is back and better than ever
Aaliyah: janet you have to speak up just a little.
Janet: Aaliyah you cannot be talking
Chilli: oop shade
T-boz: *steps infront of all of them* excuse them, they always get like this but guess what...we are finally back with drama, romance, humor...all that good stuff! Anyways let's get this show on the road!
—-/////——-////——:///——///::/——////—-

   Aaliyah's POV
   I got up out the bed only to trip over my shirt on the floor. "Damn! I needa clean this room, eh I'll do it later." I said standing up dusting myself off. I made my way downstairs almost forgetting it was break. My mom looked over towards me while on the phone, she covered the bottom part to speak to me. "Aaliyah honey, mrs. Lopes said you could come over for a sleepover. Girls night!" She said smiling and then she went back to speaking. I smiled as i ran up the stairs back to my room packing a bag for tonight. Girls night only means one thing, Lisa's parents are about to be gone for tonight leaving us home alone.
   I came back downstairs kissing my mom and dad goodbye running out the door and down the street to Lisa's house. I left myself in through the gate hopping up the stairs knocking on the door. "Who is it?" Lisa asked with her loud baby voice. "Liyah girl! Open up!" I yelled back.
  She swung open the door yanking me inside by my shirt collar looking out the window. "Okay coast clear guys come out." She said as she walked to the living room sitting out the couch. Out of no where ti and chilli came out. I sprinted hugging chilli kissing all over her face. "I missed youuu!" I said squealing in excitement. She giggled hugging me,  "I missed you too!" We all made our way to the living room sitting down to watch a movie.
  Lisa laid down the ground rules, everyone goes to a room if you feel a certain urgency. If you get my drift. We all watched the movie, I sat chilli on my lap holding her in my arms kissing her cheek. Which then turned into a heated makeout session. I took her up the stairs to the guest room.
   We kissed and i moved down from her lips to her neck. I got on top hovering over her body as i kissed down from her neck to her chest lifting her shirt over her head taking it off. I grinded slowly against her. Her soft moans filled the room as i continued kissing down her body. I looked up into her eye unbuttoning her pants while slowly taking them down, kissing up against her pelvis taking her lace panties off with my teeth.
   She bit her lip looking down at me giving me permission to continue. I kissed her inner thighs caressing them spreading them to see her pussy soaked in her sweet juices. I dived in licking and sucking at her clit as she arched her back off the bed her sweet moans filling the room which motivated me to give her more. I slid my hand down off her thigh sliding my fingers inside her entrance pumping them slow and deep.
   About ten minutes later i felt her legs shake as she let out a high pitched moan releasing her juices on my fingers I took them out cleaning her up with my tongue making my way up to her face sticking my fingers to her mouth. "Taste yourself baby.." I whispered to her as she did as told. She moaned softly smirking. "You taste so good baby.." I said smirking and laying next to her.