Chapter 2

Lisa: this is exactly why I don't like crystal
Tionne: nun of us do!
Chilli: yeah but you still getting in trouble and Brat
Brat: my bad, yo! I was just tryna defend my homies and my girl Faith!
Me: HUSH UP WE GOTTA START THE CHAPTER!!
-------/////---------///--//-------
Lisa's POV
We all walked into chilli's house and went to her room. I sat by tboz, Chilli sat by Aaliyah...I can tell something is up with those two!! Anyways Brat sat by Faith. We all watched a movie, until I looked over at tboz and saw that she was sleep. Aww she looks cute when she is sleep...wait, I can't be crushing on my best friend. I just went to go and sleep on the floor beside tboz. I fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow dang I was that tired. Out of no where I felt Tionne wrap her arms around me. I laid perfectly still because I didn't know what to do as of now.

Me: Tionne wake up! -whisper-

Tionne: Hm -looks at my arms then at Lisa- how in the...nvm.

Me: Yeah...-blushes a little-

Dang, I hope she can't see me blushing because I don't want her to know that I sorta like her but I think that it's just a phase that I'm going through right now. I got up to get pulled back down by T-boz. I looked her in the eyes and just shrugged then she asked me if I like her and I had to say something to get me out of it since i didn't want to make our friendship awkward but then again I don't want to hide my feelings for her so, i took a deep breath and said yes. She just looked at me and we ended up...you know the rest.

Chilli's POV

I woke up the next morning to see Tboz and Lisa all hugged up on each other. Did I miss something or am i just seeing things. I walked to the bathroom and did my hygiene, then I came back to do my hair in the mirror but i had to be really quiet so I didn't wake up Liyah, Tionne, and Lisa. Hmmmm, maybe I should have a little fun by doing this. -grabs a marker and draws on their faces then hit them with pillows-

Me: WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!!!

Lisa: -wakes up with her eyes wide and looks around- Dahell, chilli do you know what time it is?

Me: It's 12:00 in the afternoon and you still haven't woke up.

Tionne: -gets up- If you do that again i'm gonna personally give you one of my most famous ass whoopings. AND THATS A DEAL!!!

Liyah: -rubs my face and looks at everyone then bust out laughing- LISA AND TIONNE LOOK AT Y'ALL FACE!!!

T/L: -looks at our face then back at liyah- you got marker on yours too.

Liyah: CHILLI!!!

T/L: WE GONNA GET YOU!!!!

I ran downstairs and hid in the laundry room where my mom was folding clothes...hold up i thought she was supposed to be at work today not at home. I tapped her and asked why she wasn't at work and she told me that she was going in a few minutes. I walked slowly out of the laundry room to go hide behind the couch which is big enough for me to hide behind. I crept from behind to see if they are down here but instead I get ambushed by Baby girl herself.... dang she always get me somehow.

Me: Aww, come on Aaliyah.

Aaliyah: Hold still -takes the cap off the marker-

Me: -trying to wriggle away- Liiiiiiyyyyyyaaaaaahhhhh, pweeeeeaaaasssseeee. I sowwy.

Aaliyah: Nope -draws something on my face-

Me: C'mon liyah pls.

Aaliyah: Still not going anywhere

Me: -pouts- im sorry.

Aaliyah: That's all you had to do to get me off of you. -gets up and helps me up then brings me close- And you know what else?

Me: what? -looks at liyah while smirking-

Aaliyah: we got some alone time we could do something?

Me: Oh really!?

Lisa's POV

(A/N y'all really thought I was gonna do a little love scene...HA! Maybe but somewhere down the line of chapters.)

I was still looking for Chilli when I heard Chilli and Liyah talking bout something. I knew something was up with those two and I thought that Chilli was straight as a line. DO NOT GET SMART AND START SAYING LINES CAN BIND!!! I KNOW THAT!! Anyways, I walked down the stairs a little bit more and tuned in to the convo....they trying to do the nasty. I snuck up behind them and...

Me: YALL NASTY!!!!

L/C: LISA WHAT THE HELL!?

Me: -laughs- I caught yall, aye yo tionne come from behind the couch!

Tionne: -laughing so hard- Y'all some freaks!!

Me: Super freaks!! Super freakaaayy!! -sings-

Liyah: Oh hush, we were just talking about *gco*

Me: ABOUT DOING THE NASTY!!! -daps tionne while laughing-

Chilli: oh don't act Nicole and Tenese, y'all did the nasty too. I wasn't sleep either cuz I heard every moan and groan.

I could feel my face turn red since all of that is sorta true I wouldn't say all the way....OH!! Look at the time I think its tome that we go met brat and faith and Tupac and Jada around the corner. I grabbed my shoes and Walkman then headed outbthe door w/ tboz, chilli, and aaliyah behind me. We met our crew on the corner while discussing what we were gonna do. When we all saw Crystal the biggest... y'all know already if you don't reread the first chapter. She walked right over to us.

Crystal: I knew ill find the dykes and their crew here. Wouldn't surprise me.

Me: You better leave before I-

Tionne: look, we don't want any trouble what so ever now could you pls leave because your breath is causing global warming since it smells like old coochie.

Chilli: And don't come back before I let Lisa on you and that's a deal.

Crystal: ha. Y'all think I'm scared of what some hoodlums plus some raggedy dykes. Naw, I'm just here to get what is right fully mine-looks at tionne- ain't that right tionne?

Tionne: FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME IM NOT YOUR GIRL AND YOU SURE AINT MINE HOE!!

Crystal: whatever ill be back. -walks away-

Brat: YOU WON'T BE BACK YOU LITTLE TRICK

E/b: ooooo!!

She walked away and we went all went to jellybeans, you know the skating rink in Atlanta... maybe yall too young but ask your parents if they have heard of it. Just saying.

( A/N that's brat if yall youngins dont know who she is

( A/N that's brat if yall youngins dont know who she is....GO LOOK HER UP THATS WHY WE HAVE YOUTUBE PPL