Chapter 10

Lisa: we are back!!! The crew is back
Janet: who are we even talkin to??
Lisa: the readers duuh!
Tboz: yeah yeah yeah!! Let's just get to the chapter.
Lisa: where you come from??
Tboz: from my momma.
Lisa: so you were just born.
Tboz: LETS GET ON WITH THE STORY! *runs around the curtains of the stage*
Lisa: *shrugs and does the same*
Janet: AW HERE WE GO AGAIN *runs after both lisa and Tionne*
——-////——///—-///—:/——/:/—///—
(A/N: i forgot where i left off so bare with me)
  Tboz POV
    Another day at that crummy school, why didn't they cancel it's too cold for us to be in that school. Anyways, i was about to get dressed when my mother bust in my room.
Me: mom what's wrong?
Mom: you have no school.
Me: you kiddin?
Mom: does it look like I'm playing *straight faces me while her eye twitches*
Me: nope but what's wrong with your eye? It keeps twitching.
Mom: nothing. *walks out and mumbles something*
   I hopped right back in bed and fell asleep for a few more hours. When i woke up my mom was gone i guess she still had to go to work. I called lisa to see if she wanted to hang out today.
Me: yo lisa.
Lisa: wassup
Me: wanna hang out today?
Lisa: hell yeah get me outta this damn house
Me: *laughs* babysitting again?
Lisa: yeah and raina and ronald are driving me crazy, my mom is sleep so imma just walk over to your house.
Me: okay
Lisa: ight bye.
Me: bye *hangs up the phone*
  After i hung up the phone i went upstairs to do my hygiene and change into some more clothes. I came back downstairs and turned on the tv and watched "Yo! MTV Raps" and Run DMC was on. The doorbell rang and got up to get it only to see Lisa standing there.
Lisa: lemme in!
Me: okay *steps aside*
Lisa: *runs inside and hops on the couch* cold as hell outside
Me: i know! I'm glad they canceled school.
Lisa: true!
  I sat on the opposite couch and we watched tv until like 3:00. Lisa fell asleep and was snoring very loudly.
Poor girl needa go to the doctor about her sinuses. I got up and went to the kitchen and made a sandwich. Lisa fell off the couch and jumped right up.
Lisa: WHO PUSHED ME??
Me: no one but yourself.
Lisa: ooooh so i fell.
Me: yup slowpoke. *laughs*
  Lisa and I went to my room and chilled there until she had to go home. I got myself ready for school tomorrow and then my mom called me and told me we have no school tomorrow so i guess just put my school clothes up and got ready for bed and watched tv the whole night until i fell asleep.
(AND CUT!)
Lisa: that was good i guess wait till next chapter
Tboz: yeah its finna be goood!
Lisa: yup!
—///—-///—-///—///—-///—-///—-///-
(A/N: like comment, share...ik it short but im working on it just bare with me y'all.)