Chapter 7

Lisa: do i have to go back to school
Chilli: hmmm ask your mother
Lisa: nvm
Tionne: ha! Thought so
Me: Lili it's not that bad so hush
Lisa: i-
Brat: AYE AYE!!! CHAPTER FINNA SHA-START!!
-----////----////----////----////---////---
Aaliyah's POV
I woke up the next morning to hear my momma yelling my name to get up and get ready for school. Hate to say it but i really dont like that damn school cuz of all the drama and who baby momma this is or who the baby daddy is or the biggest hoe. Thens there's gangs...but me and my crew we aren't with that gang mess. Lisa was until she...ykw lemme move onto another subject. I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene while my baby sister, Miracle kept bugging me. So i closed the door and locked it...yk she's so annoying it dont make no sense. I got dressed in a Jersey, Black baggy pants, Air max, and some shades. Yk i gotta rock it on the last week. I grabbed my bag and headed out.
Lisa's POV
My mom was screaming for me to get up and get ready for school so i jumped outta bed and ate a bowl of cereal. I really dont like that school for a lot of reasons and there's also the accident between me and another gang when i was in one. Lets not talk about it. I got up and went to go do my hygiene and when i was done i grabbed some spray painted baggy clothes and put then on with some black chuck taylors. Then i grabbed my book bag and walkman i was out the door.
Tionne's POV
I got myself up and did my hygiene. I went downstairs to see that breakfast was already ready with a note from my moms telling me to have a good day and stay outta trouble...i know i wont listen to her. I finished eating and washed my plate and grabbed my book bag and leaves. Y'all wondering if i still got my pajamas on...well i sleep in my clothes. Its very useful so i advice you to do it. I walked to the bus stop to see Brat,Aaliyah, and Lisa already there. I guess chilli still at her house.
Chilli POV
I woke up a lil late so i had to rush to get dressed and eat. My mom was all in my grill saying that I should've woken up early and blah blah blah. I rolled my eyes and then grabbed my book bag and slammed the door. I walked to the bus stop to see tionna, lisa, aaliyah, brat, and faith. I joined them without them noticing me when im highly irritated i just stay to myself.
ANYWAYS!! Lets skip to the next chapter shall we...