xviii. a broken heart.

( 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 )
chapter xviii | real life !

" ONE MORE DAY, AND YOU'LL BE OFF IN FRANCE AND THEN ATLANTA." brooke and noah were spending their last day together at new york's cafe before noah goes to film for about half a year.

brooke didn't know how to feel about this. she and noah just got together not so long ago. many fans didn't like brooke. brooke didn't blame them: she said a whole bunch of bad stuff about noah. she's honestly surprised that noah forgave her after everything she's done to hurt him.

even after he forgave her, brooke still felt sorry. once at new york town square fans attacked her. she was hanging out with jonathan and chelsea when noah's fans spotted her, as they threw rocks at the poor girl.

even though this whole mess was the reason she got together with noah, she wish there was another way: not this way. everywhere she goes she gets hated on. there had been very few people who were kind and asked to take a picture with him.

those type of fans made brooke's day. even a simple: " you're so pretty. " made her happy.

now with noah leaving, she didn't know what to do. ever since she started to date the celebrity, julia and her friends pranked called her calling her names and being straight up rude.

noah told her to not listen to them and that they'll eventually come around, but she didn't believe it.

"it's pretty crazy to think that i'll be gone from home for so long."

"yea. me too."

"you'll text me everyday, right?"

"of course !"

"don't forget about me brook - ey."

"i won't. i can never."

noah smiled at his girlfriend, leaning in and giving brooke a small peck on her lips while tenderly grabbing her right cheek.

" i love you so much. "

" i love you so much more. "

everything was perfect. they went on bike rides, the movies, and had tickle fights whenever they could. and now all of those were going to be gone for months.

"it was nice knowing you." it was march fifteenth, the day noah was going to france. after that, he goes straight to atlanta to film season three of stranger things.

it was 6 am in the morning. noah was getting ready to leave for his 9:35 flight. brooke had woken up just to see him one last time.

she wondered if he would be the same if he came back. would he still have those hazel eyes? how about his hair? would he grow taller? would his voice get deeper?

however things were going to be different.

"what is that suppose to mean? " noah chuckled, messing with brooke's bracelet that he got as a gift.