iv. ms. ratskin

( 𝐌𝐒. 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍 )
chapter iv | real life!

JULIA RASKIN had always been popular since the old days. not exactly the nicest person. you know you were on her bad side when she ignored you, giving you dirty looks all the time at school.

she would treat you like you were invisible, like a ghost: like you weren't there. which is why all the kids tried to get on her good side. if you were on her good side, she would treat you like you were special. she is actually very fun and nice once you got to know her but it's hard to get on her good side considering the fact she has trust issues with a lot of people and that she was good friends with the celebrity: noah schnapp.

ever since noah became world - wide famous, she became very clingy to him and made sure that nobody would get close to her as she was to him. of course, that was impossible to do. noah was the outgoing person, who talked to everyone at school.

once he starts to get closer to someone, julia's jealousy takes over spreading lies about noah just so that the person would stop hanging with him. she makes sure that they won't tell a soul of what she said to them, threatening them.

she didn't want to make a move of destroying brooke and noah's relationship right away, but seeing them together all happy broke her heart. why was that? it's because she had a crush on noah, the same way brooke felt about him.

she couldn't believe that brooke popped out of the blue, and was suddenly dating noah. julia and noah "dated" in the sixth grade, breaking up because noah thought they were too young.

once she finally told brooke all those lies, she knew it would destroy her. of course because of her impulsiveness, she didn't think it would hurt noah. noah doesn't know julia told brooke these lies. noah thinks he has done something wrong when in reality, he didn't.

it was a healthy relationship. they were both really happy always giving each other long hugs, and holding hands.

julia got what she wanted. once a couple, now strangers. once best friends, now strangers.

after hearing brooke blocked noah from her friends she couldn't help it but feel guilty for her actions.

this was all her fault and she was going to try fix it, no matter how much she disliked brooke and her friendship with noah.

IRIS SPEAKS !
i was pressured to update because
of carlie so this is for carlie and i'm
sorry it sucks. i really need to update
more often and i'm sorry once again.
i literally have no motivation for this
book anymore.