xiii. secrets revealed.

( 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃 )
chapter xiii | real life !

JULIA RASKIN ALWAYS HAD A PAIN OF JEALOUSY when she saw noah talking and hanging out with another girl that wasn't her or her friends.

the past few days had been hell for her. she was the one who texted brooke to stay away from noah.

did brooke listen? no. she ignored it and did the complete opposite of texting him between classes and at home.

lunch time was always a good place to eat your lunch. not when you wanted to start drama over the stupidest things.

julia was sitting with noah's twin sister chloe and her friend diana. when julia was feeling angry, she preferred to sit with just the two of them.

"what now julia?" chloe asked.

"what?"

"you're mad. i can see it."

diana nodded in agreement. "you are. spilled. what's the problem? is it about noah and brooke?"

"how'd you know?" julia whispered in surprised. "keep your voices down."

"it's pretty noticeable. i mean, you keep glancing over at brooke and noah."

"wait they're sitting together?"

"no!" chloe hissed. "guys can be friends with girls."

"noah is making a wrong choice being friends with that blonde. she hurt his feelings and now here they are. brooke always hated noah. it should had stayed that way. why did brooke all of a sudden like noah? hm?"

julia stared at her two friends who didn't know how to react and answer her question.

"she's using him for fame. she's going to make her social media public, post pictures of her and noah until she gets the recognition she needs and then dump him as a friend. i don't want noah to be hurt again. he's already been hurt by plenty of people."

diana sighed, shaking her head. "but you made your account public after season 2 — "

"this isn't about me. it's about noah and brooke. dylan practically ruined noah's life but luckily for him i was there to back him up. and nobody else knows."

"don't remind me." chloe said.

"it was diana's fault."

"it was not! it was that bastard dylan. i was just planning a nice girls night out party for my thirteenth birthday when dylan and his friends came by and threw a whole big party! thank god my parents were out of town." diana lowered her voice rolling her eyes.

"yea in which dylan poured alcohol in my brother's drink to be funny. the rest of the night noah was drunk asking for nudes from girls." chloe said not making eye contact with her friends.

"my brother could have been in huge trouble. you do realize that? it was caught on video."

"he didn't receive any nudes though —"

"hey guys." noah said standing behind his sister chloe. chloe glared at her two friends before looking at her brother.

"hey bro."

noah looked at julia, then at diana and his sister. "i told you to stop talking about that day. now can you please talk about something else." he asked.

"do you like brooke?" julia spat with a smile.

"yea she's cool. she plays fortnite you know which is even better because none of you guys like that shit — "

"no i mean like her like her. like a crush."

"julia i have — "

"yes or no? it's a simple question." she exclaimed.

"do you have short term memory or something?" he said.

as the the conversation was going on, brooke was coming around the corner. she forgot to ask him about his username on fortnite.

"i have a girlfriend. "

" so you're not cheating on julia hansburg?"

"im not a cheater. now excuse me. i gotta go." he turned around to find brooke standing right behind him.

" you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend.." brooke mumbled. noah looked behind him and noticed that the whole cafeteria went silent and was looking at brooke and noah.

"not now brooke. i really gotta go. my mom —"

"julia raskin still likes you. she texted me a couple of nights ago telling me to stay away from you because apparently i would ruin your reputation of being popular?"

"i don't like noah that way. i use to back in sixth grade when we dated but.." julia said.

"yea right. chelsea told me. told me you still like him and how you were the one who texted me?" brooke continued.

"you should stop talking to julia. all she's ever done was make fun of me when we were younger."

with that brooke walked away. she hoped that maybe noah would call her name or chase after her. but he didn't.

IRIS SPEAKS !hi this sucked

IRIS SPEAKS !
hi this sucked.