❤️💛

~Time skip: 3 weeks~

Jaehyun Pov

After a tiring day yesterday of moving things, I woke up later into the morning than I would've preferred. "Ah, he's gone..." I got up from bed then checked the time on my phone. "1:02pm...Wait..." I quickly got myself ready as I was supposed to be at work at 12:30pm. I called my boss's number and explained the situation to her, hoping she'd spare me. She did, sort of. I dashed out the door then stopped as I forgot to lock the door.

I opened the door to the flower shop and walked to the back room panting like a dog. "You're really late." I looked at my coworker Chanhee then went over to my locker. "Were you having morning sex?" "What? Where did that come from?" He chuckled then left the back room without another word. However, it did make me miss waking up with Juyeon in my arms. I put my things away then tied the apron around me and practiced my smile when greeting customers. I walked out of the back room and was surprised to see Jacob looking around. "Back so soon?"

"I didn't think I would be. Kevin's favorite flowers...They were pansies right?" "The last time I checked they were. Did you two have an argument?" "I wish that's all it was." I gave Jacob a questioning look, but he simply shook his head and placed his order. "Kevin doesn't want word going around. See you." I watched Jacob leave and wondered what had happened to Kevin.

ㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓ

"Despite being late, your work hasn't suffered because of it. Good job." "Thank you, Ms. Heo." I kept my head lowered until I knew she was out of sight. "You're lucky that you're one of her best workers. Otherwise, I'm sure she'd have fired you today." I elbowed Chanhee's side then headed to the back room. I checked the time and figured Younghoon would be getting off of work soon. I grabbed my stuff then waved to Chanhee. I stopped at the door and turned around. "You're staying?" "Yeah, I uh, have some organizing to do..." I noticed that he sounded somewhat sad, but it seemed that he didn't want to talk about it. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow."

I stopped a little ways from Yuta's as I started going through scenarios in my mind of how it would go with Juyeon. Somehow, everything ended with me upsetting Juyeon. I took a deep breath and walked into Yuta's. I looked around and spotted Younghoon helping a customer and Juyeon with his back turned. I ducked off to the side and hid myself behind my bag. "Juyeon, what really happened on that trip?" I thought while secretly watching him work. I noticed Younghoon had walked over and sat down in front of me. "You could go talk to him." "He doesn't know who I am. He has amnesia..." Before Younghoon could yell, I covered his mouth and made a gesture for him to stay silent.

"I know, it sounds crazy, but it's true. Hasn't he been acting weird around you?" "Yeah." "Even the Moon couple said that he said he didn't know either of them." Younghoon looked back at Juyeon who was smiling and waving to a female customer leaving. "He treats me like trash. To think he'd always run over and give me hugs and spill tea." I raised my eyebrow at the spill tea part which Younghoon immediately dismissed. "Either way, I want to know what's going on with my best friend. Should we follow him home? You still have the key right?" I whipped out the key then glanced at Juyeon who seemed to be getting ready to leave.

"It's now or never, Jaehyun."

a/n: don't forget to vote, share and comment!