💜❤️💛

Juyeon Pov

I started feeling better thanks to Jaehyun and I also found out that Younghoon lived here with him. "He used to have a creepy roommate. I don't know how they got stuck together." I knew I shouldn't have started talking to him, but I felt he could provide me with more information as a sideline viewer. "Creepy roommate...?" "Right, you don't remember...He would try and force Jaehyun from time to..." I couldn't hear the rest of what he was saying as the pain and voices in my head were louder.

"Get away from him, you drunk fuck!"
"Who the fuck you calling a drunk fuck? You wanna start something?"
"Juyeon, you don't have to go that far..." I found myself looking down at a somber Jaehyun which seemed to have ignited my anger once more.
"So you just want me to standby while this guy treats MY boyfriend any way he wants? That's not happening."
"And you! If I catch wind that you even touched a hair on him, I will not hesitate to drown you." He chuckled then looked me straight in the eyes.
"But then you'd be a murderer."
"That's true, but the world needs less of people like you, Hyunjoon."

"Hey! Juyeon! Juyeon!" I gestured for him to quiet down as his yelling wasn't doing me any good. "Hyunjoon was his ex-roommate right...?" "You remember now?" I did remember. I remembered that one night I stayed over, he tried separating the both of us and I accidentally kicked him out of reflex resulting in him hitting his head. "Yeah...Why isn't he here?" "I finally caved and moved in so Jae could kick him out." It suddenly dawned on me that the man from earlier was indeed Hyunjoon. I was still wary of Younghoon then immediately felt at ease with the sight of Jaehyun entering with a tray of food.

"Ah, he remembers Hyunjoon now? Just who he is or...?" I felt two pairs of eyes on me as I was happily eating. "He was your perverted roommate. I'd stay over often to keep him away from you." "So he does remember all of it." I held out some food to Jaehyun who waved it away. "I'll eat it." "Did I offer you? You worked hard today, didn't you Jaehyun? Have some, please?" "If you insist." I gave him a wide smile as he ate it. I remembered that I hadn't called Youngjae at all, but figured I could pass it off with getting a strong memory and passing out as he wasn't coming over tonight.

"Do you want to stay here or go home?" I knew I should return home, but I didn't have work the next day, but they did. "Would it be okay if I did...?" The thought of going home didn't entice me as it usually did. "You can. I'll share the bed with Younghoon so you can sleep at ease." I remained quiet as I wasn't sure what I wanted. "Okay. That's fine." "If you want to shower, the bathroom is the next door over. I'll bring you a towel and some clothes." I couldn't help but smile at how much Jaehyun cared. It made me wonder how I passed up such a guy for Youngjae.

ㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓ

I got out of the shower and saw clothes and a towel neatly placed next to each other. I was surprised to feel a light blush creep onto my cheeks as I thought of Jaehyun leaving them here. I dried myself off and put on the snug fit clothes and headed back to the room. I looked at the other bed and saw that they were both knocked out despite it only being a quarter before 10pm. "They really aren't bad people...I'm glad." I decided to check my phone and saw I had a few messages and calls from Youngjae. I put my phone back down, turned off the light and went to sleep.

a/n: don't forget to vote, share and comment! go get your man juyeon!!!