💜💛💙

Juyeon Pov

I could feel the panic rising inside me at the thought of someone else here. "Stay close. The other person certainly isn't here to have fun and be bubbly." "W-What...?" "They're here for blood. Someone clearly doesn't want us here." I could only think of one person who would want any of us dead. I heard the snap of a twig and clung onto Younghoon. "It's all over isn't it..." I took a peek behind us and felt relieved to see it was nothing.

"We made it. One of the falls." I looked and the scenery looked familiar. "Younghoon, this feels vaguely familiar. Let's keep going." "But Jaehyun..." I bit my bottom lip then made my decision. "Let's go find him." We headed in the other direction and I heard footsteps that didn't belong to us, at least that's what it seemed like. I slowly looked back and saw something coming towards us. "Younghoon, run." He wasted no time in doing so and I immediately followed behind. We hid behind trees and I held my breath.

Whoever or whatever it was walked closer and I wanted to see, but I knew I shouldn't. "Come out, or else he'll suffer worse." He? Did he mean Jaehyun? I looked over at Younghoon and I could see the worry on his face. I pointed to myself and Younghoon looked against it. "3!" I felt panic rising inside me but Younghoon wanted to go in my stead. "2!" Just as I was about to step out, Younghoon had done so quicker. "Where's the other?" "He ran farther ahead." I heard a grunt and a thud then it all became quiet.

The guy had walked away and so I peeked out and saw the both of them on the ground. Jaehyun looked in bad shape compared to Younghoon. "What do I do...Would they get here in time...?" I took the chance and called 119 and did the best I could to tell them our whereabouts. I wanted to move them to a safer spot, but I figured that guy would know that I was around to have done it. Despite that, I still did it. I heard footsteps and heard a shout. "Be a good boy and come to me." I ran.

I ran to the waterfalls then stopped as my head started pounding. "No! Not now!" I slowly walked forward then heard the sound of footsteps slowing down. "There you are. Now we can do it the easy or hard way." I could hardly keep my balance then found myself falling over and into the water. Everything became dark and I was convinced then and there that I was dead.

ㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓ

I started coughing hard as I felt water coming up. "You're alive..." This voice. I know this voice. I hated this voice. I didn't want to open my eyes. I didn't want to see the monster near me. I wish I had died. "Can you open your eyes...?" I reluctantly opened them and was disgusted to see Youngjae. I knew everything now. I knew how I ended up in the hospital. It was all Youngjae's doing.

"Hey, what do you think of me?"
"What do you mean? I consider you a friend."
"Is that all?"
"Yeah. Oh, I planned to tell you all tonight something amazing."
"Did you now...?" I was too busy thinking of Jaehyun to notice Youngjae creeping up behind me.
"Hey, why ar-Ahh!" I fell off headfirst and heard Youngjae laughing from above.

Youngjae had put his ear against my chest and I took the chance to put him in a hold he couldn't escape from. "Youngjae, I swear, we're going to have you arrested. Just you wait." I heard shouts then saw a few men appear from the trees. "Are both of you okay?" "Please, restrain this man. He's the reason why those two you found were injured and he attempted to murder me months ago." I looked at them with pleading eyes and I was grateful that they could tell I wasn't lying.