Murda P.O.V

Murda P.O.V

Meek vigorously jumped out my truck slamming the door,  causing my widow to shatter into a million pieces. I'm not even about to worry about that. Shawty a little mad at the moment.

"I HATE YOU!" I heard Meek yell, bringing my out of deep thought. Those words were followed by a punch to his face. Blood emerged from his mouth.

"Damnnnnnnn " was all I could say. Meek got strong hand game. Next thing I knew he threw a punch back that connected to Meek's jaw. Causing Meek to stubble.  I Grabbed my 9mm, and hoped out the car. He got life f***ed up if he think he gone hit Meek and get away with it.

I cocked my gun and placed it to the back of his head. "DON'T MOVE OR YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO MOVE!" I yelled causing him to freeze up. I then shoot him in his thigh causing him to yell out for dear mercy. "SHUT UP BEFORE I BLOW YO HEAD OFF!" I YELLED. "I suggest you leave now, if you value the little time you have to live." I said to him in a calm manner with the gun placed at the nape of his neck now. "Now I want you to slowly back away from her."I told him. He followed the directions trying to keep composer."Now get in yo car and leave. If you repeat anything that just went on here,  you won't wake up."

★★★★★★★★★

Sorry for the short, boring update. Tried to give y'all a lil something before I go back to class! Thanks for all the comments and votes so far on my book.