I Trust You...

August P.O.V

I got out the car and made my way to the door. I noticed how dark the house was, but I didn’t pay it no mind I just unlocked the door. I closed the door and when I turned around there stood Meek looking sexy as hell. She had on Pink lingerie that hugged her curves with cheetah print heels. Her wet curly hair perfectly framed her face. I stood there and took in her appearance.

"Halo Papi, I've been waiting on you." she said in a low seductive voice. I don’t know what got into Meek but it's sexy as hell. She had the lights deemed and slow sexy music playing low.

"Sígueme papi, yo cociné para ti ( Follow me papi, I cooked for you)." she said bringing me out of my trance. I don’t know what the hell she just said but it was sexy, I love when she talks in spanish. She started walking away so just followed her. I followed her to the dinning room, where there was two plates and two glasses of wine.

"Baby you didn't have to do this." I told her as she pulled my seat out.

" Yes I did baby, it's to show you how much I really appreciate you, and how much I love you." she said as we sat down. "Baby lets eat and I have a surprise for you."

*****************

I stood up from my seat and stood in front of Meek. "Tameka Maria Logan, you are the love of my life. I know we haven't been together for that long, but my heart is with you. You are my best friend, a mother to my child, and you’re my everything. I wouldn’t know what to do if I ever came home and you weren’t here. I love you with everything in me and with the being said," I got the ring out my pocket and got down on one knee, "Tameka Maria Logan will you marry me?" I said looking in her eye, by this point she was crying.

" Yes." she finally got out. I slide the ring on her finger and stood up and passionately kissed her.

She broke the kiss and grabbed my hand and lead me up the stairs to our room.

Meek P.O.V

I closed the door behind us, and pushed him against the wall. I lend in and kissed him passionately, letting him know that I was craving his touch. As we battle for domination, I slid his shirt up his body.I then broke the kiss and threw his shirt. I then started to kiss on his neck. He then turned us around were I was now against the wall. He pinning my arms over my head. He started to kiss my neck causing me to moan. He then slowly unhooked my bra, while planting soft kiss down to my chest. He then took my left breast in his mouth as he played with the other. He pulled my panties off. As he picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the bed. He slowly laid me on my back. August then started to trail kisses down my stomach to my now dripping wet treasure. He slowly claimed my womanhood with his thick warm tongue, causing me to moan out.

"Mmmm baby! " I moaned out in pleasure. As he stuck his tongue in and out my slit, while he rubbed my clit with his thumb.

" You like it don’t you baby?" he asked seductively.

"Si papi." I moaned out. He continue to destroy my cave of sweet nectar. As I moaned in bliss, he sucked on my throbbing clit causing my body to tense up and to jerk in nothing but pure ecstasy.

He then came up and kissed me. As we kissed, I flipped us over. I slowly left a trail of kisses not missing one tattoo down chest. I then spelled my name with the tip of my tongue on his chest. I came back up and kissed his lips. Swiftly and carefully,  he turned us over, so he now on top. He kissed me and then backed up and stood to his feet. He unzipped his pants and took off just boxers. He then, started back kissing on my neck.

"Baby you sure your ready?" he asked looking in my  eyes.

"Yes baby, confío en ti (I trust you)."