Daniel Part two

When I woke up I didn't know where I was so I started screaming.

"Hey hey woah calm down" Zach said.

"How tf so I know you" I said worriedly.

"Well its not a good memory but it's way will do" Jonah said while coming in.

"Look before we do that can we go to ihop I'm hungry as shit" jack said walking in.

We got in the car and went to ihop we got our oder and sat at a table and waited.

"So tell me how Zach and I met" I said waiting.

"I mean we have time before the food gets here" jack said.

"Let's not do that at least not now" Zach said upset.

"He needs to know Zach can't keep it forever" Jonah said.

"Well it most be really bad" I said shocked.

"It is that's why Jack's telling you" Jonah said.

"Okay you came over the house and Jonah said he found two people to live with him and we heard you yell at him saying that's dangerous" he said matter of fact.

Then I got a memory...

"Hey calm down I know both of these boys...even if one turned bad but came back" Jonah yelled in the hall.

"God I said I was sorry jeesh" a voice said.

"Who the hell that sounds familiar" I asked.

"Its me I know u don't want to see me but I've changed" Zach said scared like.

"And how the fuck I know ur not still friends with mike" I yelled in his face.

"Because he's gay...oh and calm down my dude.

When I came back our food was on the table and I only had one question on my mind.

"Why is being gay so bad" I asked.

They all looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Some people don't like them cause they like other boys" Zach said quietly.

"But that doesn't mean you bully them ZACH" I said mad at him.

"Told y'all he would not like me after u told him" Zach said to them.

"I'm bisexual but I don't get bullied" jack said.

"Cause u like girls to jackass" I yelled.

"Hey if you keep up the noise Imma have to ask you to leave" a worker said to me.

"Fuck this shit I'll leave cause I don't hang wit bully's" I said looking at Zach.

"Woah Daniel where are you going" Jonah asked scared.

"You know where to find me(open arms is a bop)...the park" I said while walking away.

When I got to the park I sat in the swings but then I stopped cause I was looking at the field and I remembered something.

"Now stop talking its easier that way" Corbyn said

Then they started hitting me and i started yelling for them to stop and also hoping people would here. But I was wrong cause no one came and now I feel myself growing cold and bleeding everywhere.

"I think he's had enough?!" Zach said.

"Yeah he might pass out mike let him go" Corbyn said.

Who's side are you on motherfucker?" Mike asked.

"Leave.me.here.to.die.please stop what your doing it hurts so much" I weakly said.

"We were just getting started...right guys" he demanded.

"We guess we don't know any more" they both whispered.

As soon as he was about to hit me again someone stopped him. The boy who did looked real familiar but from where. By now I was getting picked but I was passing out so I asked him a question.

"WhO aRe YoU? wHy DiD yOu HeLp mE?" I said in and out.

"I thought u would remember me but I see u can't. Anyway my name is...Jonah.

I snapped out of it when I saw them coming up to me.

"Zach I fucking hate you, u beat me up along wit mike and some dude named corbyn" I yelled at him.

"I'm sorry for doing that to you" a voice said behind me.

"Corbyn what the fuck are you doing here" Jonah said.

"Wait you all know each other" I asked quietly.

"Yeah we were friends before mike came along and fucked it up" jack said.

"Why u trying to apologize now" I asked corbyn.

"Because I found out and now I'm here so he can say sorry" a girl said beside him.

"Yeah this my girlfriend Christina" he said.

"I'm not accepting your apology cause your girlfriend told you to say it bit u can hang wit us" I said pissed.

"I'm gon be good friends wit y'all" Christina said.

We hung out and corbyn was with is but something was off I del like someone was watching us.

"Hey y'all wanna come over and watch some movies we don't have no plans" Jonah asked them.

"Yeah we'll come it'll be fun" Christina said while corbyn agreed.

"But I still don't get this" I told them.

"What is it" Zach asked.

"Why are gays so bad" I asked.

They all looked at me and looked away...except for Jonah.

In wonder why he cares so fucking much about that question. Next chapter is going to be Daniel when he gets back all his memories.

872 words