Jonah & Daniel

Jonahs POV

Today was the day that I leave Daniel here alone, he left yesterday we haven't seen him since but we've been blowing up his phone.

"Where do you think he is Jonah" corbyn asked me.

"I don't know nor do I give a fuck" I said while putting the suitcases in the trunk.

"But don't you love him" Zach squeaked at me.

"I do its just we've been getting in so many arguments and I don't know how to feel" I told them all.

"Look Jonah me and corbyn get in arguments but we work them out and we still together wanna know why?" Christina told me.

"Ohh I wanna know" jack said jumping up and down.

"Because we love each other and wat you and Daniel got is really special" corbyn said putting his stuff in the car.

I let this sink in because they know I love Daniel even he knows I love him bit do I know I love him?

"Wat time does the flight leave guys" I asked them.

" don't worry we have three hours its 2:01 now and we hungry" Zach said to me.

"Come on where do y'all wanna go" I asked them all.

"Can we get IHOP" Christina asked us while hugging corbyn.

"Mmmm yeah let's got get food" I said while getting in the car.

~one hour later~

"That was so good" jack said yelling in the car.

We had left IHOP and we went to the park to look for Dani.

"Look just look everywhere for him call his phone" I said to corbyn.

"Gotcha fam" he said calling him, we heard a ringtone in the car then I realized he left his phone in the car.

"GODDAMMIT" I yelled hitting the steering wheel.

"Let's go back to the house and just pack and sleep" Christina said to all of us.

We got back to the house and we finished packing and took a nap.

~one hour and thirty minutes later~

I woke up to being pushed on the floor.

"Dude get up we have to get ready to got we got thirty minutes to leave hurry" Zach and jack yelled at me.

"Oh shit come let's go then" I said while running to the car.

"Bye corbyn I love you" Christina said kissing him.

"I'll miss you baby" he said while hugging her, it was so sweet I wish Dani was here.

We left to get to the air port and we went through security and we sat down.

"So were all leaving to the same place to get a house and we don't know wat we're going to do once we get there" corbyn rushed out at us.

"Can any of you sing? I asked them.

"Yeah we can so wat" Zach said sleepily.

"We can start a boy band and I guess we can work off from there" I said not knowing wat they were going to say.

"I'm in I gu- but before he could finish taking they called our plane on the intercom.
We all walked to give the attendant our tickets and we got on the plane, we weren't waiting by each other though.

"Well this is highly weird and awkard" I said to my self. On the other side of the plan I could here jack yelling and corbyn yelling at him.

"JEEPERS NUTS" jack yelled while Zach was laughing.

"SHUT UP JACK" corbyn yelled from somewhere unknown.

The plane took off and all I could think about was Daniel.

Daniels POV

I woke up to bright lights hitting my eyes I sat up and felt a huge rush in my head.

"Oh good your awake" the nurse said to me.

"Ummmm wat happened to me" I asked her nicely.

"You got in a car accident and hit a pole you hit your head pretty hard there" she told me.

"Did anybody come and visit me like a boy" I asked being hopeful she said yes.

"I'm sorry but no one came" she told me.

~twenty minutes later~

They said I could leave so I left and went to the house and when I got there it was quiet.

"Hello Jonah, Zach, jack, corbyn where are y'all? I yelled through the house.

I walked in Jonahs room and it was empty and I then remembered wat day it was.

"Omg they left I gotta go" I yelled while running to a car they gave me at the hospital and go I go to the airport.

~five minutes later~

I got here fast I was speeding, when I got in they called last time for LA and I ran so fast to the door but it was to late I looked out the window and it was taking flight.

I couldn't believe this they left without saying goodbye, why would he do this to me.
It doesn't matter now cause he could be ANYWHERE and I'll still love him, cherish him, care for him, and be hurt for him....

I love you jonah

I'm sorry😢😢

848 words