Daniel

I woke up to being in a group hug on the floor...Jonah wasn't here.

"Hey wake up whe- shhhh I'm in the kitchen" Jonah said cutting me off.

"How many days until you leave" I asked.

"Three more days I'm sorry dani" he said looking down.

"And corbyn going to I see" I said mad.

"Yeah I am I'm sorry if it upsets you" corbyn said yawning.

"Well since everybody is up wanna go out" Christina asked us.

"You know wat I would love to" I said smiling.

"Um dani can you stay here wit me today" Jonah asked.

"WHY...so you can give me more bad news and break my heart more I don't think so" I yelled at him.

"I wanted you to stay because I love you but I see you clearly don't care...so yeah y'all can go I'm not going" he yelled walking upstairs.

I knew I messed up but I didn't Care... Three days three fucking days and he's gone out of my life.

"So let's get ready and go then shall we" Zach said standing up.

~ten minutes later~

We made it to the groove and it was packed buy we managed to find a spot.

"Why did they have to make this place so big" jack asked.

"If you shutup we'll g- don't finish I already know" jack said cutting him off.

"Well let's go inside and get food" I said jumping.

"I'm pretty sure your going to eat everything" Christina said to me.

"I mean we came her to have fun let's be reckless" I said running around.

"No you just didn't wanna be aro- oww shit that hurt" he said holding his head.

"Sometimes you have to get away from your problems" I told them walking into the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and just breathed...I think I'm gonna get in trouble.

"Guys wat would happen if I stand on this table and say a few things" I asked them while sitting down.

"Well u would get in trouble" Christina said.

"Kicked out" Zach told me.

"I wouldn't do that its a lot of people around" corbyn said.

"Ugh I don't care actually" jack said looking at me nodding.

He knew why I wanted to do it for but tho others  didn't. I stood on the table and yelled good things😏.

"Hello people of narnia the witch is out to get us but the lion should be here in a lil while" I yelled.

"Hey get down from there and another outburst and you leave" an officer said.

"Told ya so Daniel" Zach said to me.

Ten minutes passed by and we were shopping but I wanted to make another outburst then run out... So I did.

"Boi wat are you doing" Christina said.

"Dani get down from there" corbyn said to me.

"You can't take my youth away my soul and I will never break as long as I wake up today you can't take my youth away, you can't take my youth away" I sang while on a table.

"Hey leave now or else" an officer said.

"I also would like to thank Donald trump for being a bitch goodbye" I said while running out the groove.

While I was running I realized that I was running home with Jonah still there.

"Who the hel- oh hey" hr said walking to the kitchen.

"Wtf are you doing" I asked shocked.

He was drinking liquor I didn't know he drank.

"I'm drinking my problems away so leave" he told me.

"Okay no give me this and throw it out the window" I said while throwing the bottle out the window.

"Wtf did you do that for" he yelled at me.

"Because your drunk" I yelled back.

"I'm not drunk I had just started before you came" he said while walking away.

"Hey get back here why didn't u tell me" I asked clearly mad.

"Because you obviously don't care nor do you love me" he said turning around.

I backed up because he looked mad I've never seen this side of him.

"When did I ever say that" I yelled looking at him.

"This morning when I wanted you to stay so we could talk" hr said coming up to me.

"I never said I didn't love you Jonah I'm mad because you're leaving me here" I said to him.

"So you love me but you had me also" hr said walking away.

Wat is hr doing to me I've never felt this shit before and it hurts.

"Ya know wat Jonah in here now dammit" I yelled at him.

"Ohhh now u wanna get fucking mad we- stfu let me talk" I said cutting him off.

"All you had to do was tell me early and we would have still had a lot of time together but no you wanted to not tell me and keep it from me an- I stopped cause out of nowhere he kissed me.

"Sometimes you need to learn to shut up ya talk to damn much" he said while pulling back.

"Or maybe you could not make out with me" I said scared.

"Or wat dani boi" he said looking at me holding my hands up.

Wtf is he down ng to me one part of my body said don't do it while the other side said give in and ya know what...I gave in.

"Woah Daniel" he said looking at me.

"Okay hurry up and take my clothes off" I said teasing him through his pants.

"You sure dan- if you call me dani boi imma hurt you" I said when he started kissing my neck.

He pulled me closer and he pulled my pants down he put a condom on and got the lube out of my drawer and rubbed it against my hole.

"Stop fucking teasing me" I said breathless.

He then stuck his manhood in my hole and you can guess wat happened😏.

Hey I'm getting better at the smuts especially when your sister forces you to read it so you'll know wat it is so yeah I might do a smut chapter one day but today is not today.

1040 words