Chapter 3

Thor walked over to Odin, who was standing on the cliff side. Odin was dressed in normal clothes.
"Father," he said softly.
"Look at this place it's beautiful," Odin said. Loki walked towards them you followed closely.
"Father, it's us," Thor said, just as Loki reached Odin's other side. You stood beside Loki.
"My sons. I've been waiting for you," Odin said. Loki looked a little surprised to hear him call him his son.
"I know. We've come to take you home," Thor replied.
"Home, yes. Your mother, she calls me. Do you hear it?" Odin said. Your breathe caught.
"Loki, lift your magic," Thor growls. Loki shook his head. Odin chuckled.
"Took me quite awhile to break free from your spell. Frigga would've been proud." You could sense Loki was moved by this. Odin turned around and started walking.
"Come and sit with me. I don't have much time." Odin sat down, out of breath. Loki and Thor sat beside him, you sat on the grass in front of him.
"I know we've failed you, but we can make this right," Thor said, optimistically.
"I failed you. It is upon us... ragnorak," Odin said.
"No, I stopped ragnorak. I put an end to surtur," Thor replied.
"No. It has already begun. She is coming. My life was all that held her back, but my time has come. I cannot keep her away any longer."
"Father, Who are you talking about?" Thor inquired. Loki looked at you, you shrugged not knowing who it was.
"The goddess of death. Hela. My firstborn. Your sister."
"What?" Thor asked in shock.
"Her violent appetites grew beyond my control. I couldn't stop her, so I imprisoned her. She draws her strength from Asgard... and once she gets there, her powers will be limitless," Odin said. He turned and looked at you. "She does not know about you, y/n. If she were to find out who you really were she would do everything in her power to kill you. My sons, you must protect her at all costs." Loki grabbed your hand and watched you.
"Whatever she is, we can stop her. We can face her together," Thor said.
"No, we won't. I am on a different path now. This you must face alone." Odin struggled for air. "I love you my sons. Look at that."
Odin pointed out over the cliff and you all looked out and sat silent for a moment.
"Remember this place. Home," Odin said. With that Odin dissipated into stardust. He was gone. A tear ran down your cheek. Loki wiped it away.
"Don't be sad love," he said. He pulled you to your feet and the three of you walked over to the cliff side as the stardust floated off into the sky. The sky changed. It became dark and the winds became stronger.
"Brother," Loki said, trying to calm Thor down. Thor was furious. You saw electricity run threw his fingers. You tried to reach out to calm him, but Loki pushed you away.
"This was your doing," Thor growled at Loki. They looked like they were about to fight. Suddenly a huge black and green portal opened up behind them. They looked at each other and started walking towards it. You changed into your fighting suit. A tight black and gold catsuit. You drew a knife. Loki and Thor both changed into their armor. You walked up behind them.
A figure walked out of the portal. Her hair and makeup psychotic looking. She, too, wore a tight black catsuit. Hela.
"So he's gone? That's a shame. I would've liked to have seen that," Hela said.
"You must be Hela. I'm Thor, son of Odin," Thor said.
"Really, you don't look like him," she replied.
"Perhaps we can come to an arrangement," Loki said.
"You sound like him," she said. Loki was annoyed by this. "Kneel."
Wait, did she really just say that? Loki looked like he was going to explode with anger.
"Beg your pardon?" He said, as if to make sure he had heard her correct. A long blade formed in her hand.
"Kneel... before your queen."
"I don't think so," Thor said. He threw mjolnir at her. She caught it in her hand. You gasped. The three of you stood there shocked. Thor tried to call mjolnir back. It trembled in her hand.
"It's not possible," Thor stammered.
"Darling, you have no idea what's possible," she said. She squeezed the hammer. It shattered. This sent a wave of energy hurtling towards you. Loki and Thor manage to withstand the blast, but you fell to the ground. Loki grabbed you. Hela ran her hands over her head, antlers appeared. Two blades appeared, one in each hand. Loki became terrified, as she advanced.
"Bring us back!" He shouted.
"No!" Thor yelled.
The bi-frost enveloped the three of you. Loki still held tightly onto you. You looked down to see Hela advancing.
"Loki!" Thor yelled.
A dagger appeared in Loki's hand, he threw it at her. She grabbed it and threw it back up towards him. It hit him, knocking the two of you out of the bi-frost. You held on tightly to Loki. You saw a worm hole, the two of you fell through it. You let go of Loki at the last moment and landed in trash.
"Loki!" You screamed.
"What?!" He said, annoyed, popping his head up a couple hundred feet away. "You don't have to scream, you know."
"Fuck you," you said, flipping him off. You got to your feet and looked around. It was just a bunch of worm holes dumping trash. You heard Loki walk up behind you.
"Where are we?" You asked, turning around to face him.
"How should I know?" He said back. There was a large cluster of buildings a little ways away.
"Let's go that way," you said, pointing towards the buildings. Loki nodded.
Climbing over the the huge piles of trash wasn't exactly easy. You fell a couple times, when you would step on something and everything shifted. Loki got a few good laughs until you got mad and pushed him down a trash hill.
"Hey!" He exclaimed, jumping to his feet.
"What?" You asked, innocently. He glared at you.
When you finally made it to the edge of the city, you had to stop to take everything in. There were planes flying all over the sky, and almost every kind of species from the nine realms looked to be walking around. The streets were as busy as New York. Loki grabbed your hand and started walking towards the crowd.
"Where are we going?" You asked.
"There," he replied, pointing up at the tallest building.
"Why?"
"Because I'm going to assume that is where the ruler of this planet lives. And I would very much prefer a nice place to stay rather than a shack," he said, nodding towards one of the tiny houses you were walking past.