Chapter 20 A Cyber Adventure

While your doing your work, Mai was called way to do some promotion work.

Just as you were about to clean up after dinner the door to the shop opens and a soaked Mokuba Kaiba comes in.

Y/N: Mokuba, I know why you're here, the people on Kaiba corp. who are called the big 5 have captured your brother in virtual reality, sound about right? (A/N: I call them the big 5 because I don't actually know any of their names.)

Mokuba: You know I keep forgetting that you are from another reality but back to business. Guys it is as y/n just said. Will you help me save Seto.

Y/N: of course we will, I am just gonna contact Mai because I know she will want to help.

You ring her phone and it keeps ringing and then it hangs up.

Y/N: (ok now I remember she is in the same virtual world as Kaiba is so I know that when I see her, I will ask her to help us.)

You cancel the call.

Yugi: could you not get through to Mai?

Y/N: No I wasn't able to but I remembered why I can't.

Yugi: Why is that?

Y/N: Sorry Yugi spoiler alert.

Yugi: Ah I see it has something to do with what we are going to be doing but can't say what, am I right.

Y/N: Yeah that's about right so what are we waiting for lets go.

Mokuba: Seto has a secret lad where he was making his virtual pods he started on them when I was very young working day and night on them.

Yugi: So there are prototypes.

Mokuba: Yeah there is. But lets go because there's no telling what those creeps will do.

You and the gang along with Mokuba travel to Seto's secret lab and helps you get in.

Y/N: But there is only enough for 4 of us.

Mokuba: I am going because I am the only one who knows about the virtual world we are about to enter.

Tristan and Tea please use these I put them together before we left and I believe that these decks will help you fend off anyone who tries to get in here.

You give Tea an upgraded version of her fairy deck and then you gave Tristan a deck that was built around swamp battle guard and lava battle guard.

Tristan: When did you put these together?

Y/N: Before dinner I was going to give them to you after dinner but now seems as good a time as any.

Tea: I can't thank you enough y/n.

Y/N: Actually you can, you can tell a certain someone how you feel about him once we have rescued Kaiba.

Tea: Y/N?! No one is meant to know about that.

Y/N: Sorry Tea but if I can see it, then the others would have to be dense to not see it.

Yugi: huh who are you talking about y/n?

Y/N: Sorry Yuge I promised not to reveal someone else's secrets.

Yugi: Oh ok, Tristan can you give me and Tea a minute please?

Tristan: Of course Yugi.

With all of us out of ear shot Yugi talks to Tea.

You see Tea blush.

Y/N: (About time Yugi.)

Yugi comes back to the pods and gets in and so do the rest of us and Tea activates the pods.