Chapter 1

enjoy! 

 As I walk over to my car, I feel the urge to roll my eyes. Like we know i'ts Friday yay!! But do you really have to get all hype and be all loud every end of the week. High school annoys the frick out of me! At least its the weekend and then one more week till Halloween and we get a long weekend. I shake my head and hop in my 2015 Blue Jeep Patriot and rest my head on the wheel. We've only been in school two months and i'm dying to get out. Trust me i'll be sad no more high school but i'm ready to move on with my life. I start my car and leave the parking lot and enter the middle school's, I turn on the radio while my two sisters climb in.  As soon as they're in and buckled I drive off towards home. 

"How was school?" I ask even though i'm in no mood. 

"Same as usual, Jackson flirted with some girl again and the girl freaki-" I tune Chloe out and look to Madeline, she rolls her eyes at out sister and looks at me with a thumbs up. I smirk and turn up the volume. My sisters are fifteen months part, Chloe is thirteen and Madeline is twelve. I pull into our street and as we get closer to our house I see a moving truck two houses down. I tilt my head but shrug. 'Probably another old couple.'  I park my car and grab my bag and get out, Chloe and Madeline rush inside leaving me alone. I sigh and walk out, as I get to my door I hear a door slam, I look to my right and see i'ts the new neighbors. I squint my eyes seeing a boy my age walk out of a red and black 2016 Dodge Challenger, I watch him as he marches up the front steps and through the door. I shrug and walk up my own steps and through my own door. I drop my bag and go to the kitchen and start to make dinner, Once i'm done I go and take the plates up  to my sisters. 

"Eat up." I walk out and go to my room, I sigh and lay face down on my bed. I guess I dozed off for a while because I woke up to knocking on my door, I rub my eyes and look out my window and see its dark. "Come in." I say sitting up, yawning. 

"Hi sweetie." My dad pokes his head in. " Just got off wanted to see if you were alright, I'm 'bout to hit the hay." He smiles, I notice he's still in his work clothes, I look over to my clock and see it read one in the morning. I smile lightly and nod. 

"Okay night dad, love you." He blows a kiss and shuts the door again, I listen as his footsteps go farther and farther away to his room. I get up and walk to my closet yawning. I pick out some black leggings and a big grey jumper and go into the bathroom. I take out my contacts and get into the shower, once i'm done I get dressed and put my hair up in a bun.  I grab my glasses, laptop ,and my books and quietly walk downstairs and out the front door.  I start my car and drive down to the local diner. I grab my stuff and walk in, I order my coffee and cinnamon bun and walk to my usual seat in the corner with the window view. I eat my food while watching  YouTube, when I finish I play music and read. After  while I hear the door chime, I think nothing of it thinking i'ts an old local who can't sleep at night just like me, but then I hear a smooth deep voice that doesn't sound like it belongs to a sixty year old man. I lift my head forgetting my book and see a boy my age. I only see his right side but I can already tell you he's hot. He's tall, dark haired and wearing grey sweat pants and a black hoodie. I watch as the cashier walks away leaving him, he puts his arms on the counter and looks around, before I can even think about looking away he looks towards me and makes eye contact and stares. Since I have my glasses on I cant really see but from what I can I notice he smirks, the cashier lady returns with money and a drink. I decide to look away before something else awkward happens and continue reading. My heart sting a little knowing i'll probably will never see him again, he probably has a girlfriend anyways. I sigh and put my book down and reach for my coffee when I see a person in a black hoodie sitting in front of me. I gasp and put my hand on my racing heart.

"You scared me." I whisper looking at him, he smirks and drinks his cup of what I think is coffee too. 

"I can tell." He sits back and stares at me. I put my hand in my lap and gulp. 

"Why are you sitting here? The place is empty." I say looking around watching as the cashier watches something on her phone laughing. He smirks again and shrugs. 

"Looked like you were bored." I blink then reach for my cup. I chuckle and shake my head. 

"How could I when I have my trusty ol' book." I say sarcastically patting my book. He chuckles and looks around. "So, you're new i'm guessing?" He looks at me and nods. I smile. "Well i'm Emma." I stick out my hand for him to shake, he looks at it and shakes his head smiling.
"I'm Ethan."  I smile more for the fact that he actually wants to tell me his name, who knows maybe we could be friends.