FINAL CLASS TRIAL - PART 25:

CHASE: "There is no way that you can convince them otherwise, their opinions are set!"

BRANDON: "Hmph, as if I would give in to you!"

CHASE: "Tell them Brandon, tell them to sacri-."

BRANDON: "ENOUGH OF THE HEAD GAMES! LET'S END THIS!"

BRANDON: "Theo."

THEO: "A-Are you really sure about choosing Sacrifice?! I mean we could get imprisoned or killed!"

BRANDON: "COME ON! We're going to get killed anyway in this simulation, and isn't this simulation just one big prison?!"

THEO: "I-I'm not sure that I can go through with this Brandon..."

BRANDON: "Of course you can! You're the 'Ultimate Scientist!' with you on our side I'm sure that you can come up with the correct formula."

THEO: "Formula for what?"

BRANDON: "A FORMULA FOR SUCCESS! NOW COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THAT ALL IMPORTANT BREAKTHROUGH!!!"

THEO: "You're right! There is no use in worrying about what could happen. I should be setting my sights on what WILL happen! The perfect ending of Salvation... To men of science like me that is a dead end. Nothing can be perfect, if something is truly perfect then there is no room for improvement or intelligence for that matter. The mystery of what could happen, what may be unreachable... I WANT TO PURSUE IT! THAT IS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A TRUE SCIENTIST!!!"