Prologue

Unexpected?

~Sometimes someone comes into your life..

~Unexpectedly take your heart by surprise and change your life..

They say..

If something is destined to happen unexpected. If it's meant to be, It will happen.

Isang halik..
Isang katangahan..
Isang kasunduan..

Isang Pretending Game..

Paano kung pinaglalaruan sila ng Tadhana??

Paano kung hindi namamalayan na She's starting to like Mr. Campus Heartthrob?

Maybe Love is like a Game..

Are they accomplished their mission successfully? Or

Are they gonna Fall In love with each other Unexpectedly?

Author's Note:

It's my First ever Story here in Wattpad. I really do my best so sana Ma-appreciate niyo. No Hate and Judgement po because I just write to Express not to Impress.

Sorry for the Typos and Grammatical errors. Kung may kaparehas man itong Story ko I didn't meant it, It's called Coincidence.

Don't Accuse me of Copying If you haven't yet Read the Whole Story. I am Sorry to Tell you that YOU can't Compare my Work to others Work. I have my OWN Plot/Twist and I really Work hard for this.

This is Work of Fiction Names, Characters, Business, Places and Events are Products of Author's Imagination. Any Resemblances Actual Persons, Living or Dead are Purely Coincidental.

Be Aware: I don't want Gaya Gaya People. Please Obtain Permission from the Author.