A speacial Birthday gift 🍰

Sakura: Was still rinsing herself off

Sasuke: opens the door and closes it quietly.
He begins to take of his clothes his body was so sexy he had nice toned abs, his biceps were so nice and big, his gorgeous jawline, and that pretty face of his.

Sasuke: He took his underwear off and pants you could see his dick it was hard.

Sakura: Had soap in her eyes and couldn't see anything.

Sasuke: slipped in the shower quietly and was gawking at sakura's nice body. He was biting his lip. He thought damn she's still has nice fucking body. I really want to feel her right now.

Sakura: Sakura Finally manages to get the soap out of her eyes. She turns around and see's sasuke.

Sakura: sasuke-kun she freaks out and almost slips they we're both naked in the shower together .

Sasuke: Thankfully catches her before she hit the shower floor.

Sakura : She could feel his hard erection
pressed against her thigh.

Sasuke: are you okay.

Sakura: *blushing what are you doing here I thought you were on you're mission.

Sasuke: Well I had to make a stop at village because I couldn't forget your birthday.
*sasuke smirks at Sakura

Sakura: You remembered my birthday.

Sasuke: Of course I did I couldn't forget you birthday. Sasuke gets closer to Sakura in the shower holding her tightly grabbing her ass.