Sakura's birthday 🎉

PLEASE READ/
Authors note *- Sarada is 5yrs old in this fan fiction

Sasuke: Tells Sakura I wanna take you and Sarada out to eat and shop for your birthday today. Plus Sarada will be happy too see me and it'll be a surprise for her when she wakes up.

Sakura: Yea she will be pretty exited to see you again she hasn't seen you in a while. Sakura touching her head smiling.

Sasuke: Gets up and goes to the kitchen and lets Sakura change

Sasuke : Starts cooking eggs, ham, pancakes, ect.

Sakura: Could smell it, it smelt good after all she did teach her husband how to cook

Sarada: woke up from her sleep it was morning . She came out to the kictchen still kinda sleepy waking with her jeyes a little open.

Sarada: She forgot her glasses but could still see. * Yawning Momma what you cooking it smells good. * Still rubbing her eyes.
*She was so short and cute

Sarada: looks up huh papa she then realizes it's  Sauske.

Sasuke- Sasuke smiles good morning!

Sarada: Gets so exited and runs up to her papa and hugs his leg.

Sasuke: Sasuke couldn't resist her he picked her up and held her I missed you Sarada.

Sarada: I missed you too papa

Sasuke: Ok go get ready we're gonna get ready to eat breakfast and after me, you, and mommy are gonna go shop and stop somewhere to eat.

Sarada: k papa * Sarada skipped to her room happily and changed.

After they ate and went out to celebrate sakura's birthday as a family.

                     -END

Author- Hope y'all enjoyed this smut it was my first smut and fanfic I've written and published :)