Making love ♥️

Sakura: *Blushing

Sasuke: Pins sakura to the wall against the wet shower. He couldn't hold it in any longer neither could Sakura.

Sasuke: Sasuke smashes his lips against Sakura's they start kissing and Sakura and sasuke fight over who gets to be dominant

Sasuke: Finally sasuke succeeds and puts his tongue in her mouth massaging it.

Sakura: Sakura Lets out a moan sas-sasuke.

Sasuke: Sasuke Becomes more hard hearing his wife moan while calling his name.

Sasuke: Has sakura's legs on him he was grabbing her ass while they were making out.

Sasuke: * Sasuke Stops
"I've missed this and having sex so much" and most of all I missed you and Sarada.

Sakura: I've missed you too and this
*Sakura smirks.

Sasuke: Turns off the shower knob carrying Sakura to they're room they were still both naked.

Sasuke: Gently puts Sakura down on the bed.

Sakura: sasuke-Kun I cant hold it in any longer I want you inside of me.

Sasuke: Sasuke couldn't deny it either he was really hard.

Sakura: But, this time I want you to go all the way.

Sasuke: *surprised
Are you sure this is what you want trust me when this happens . I won't be able to contain myself from stopping if you can't take it sakura-chan.

Sakura: I can take it please I just want you inside me I want to feel you.

Sasuke: Ok then if this what you wan't.

Sasuke: Starts teasing Sakura sucking on her boob biting her nipple.

Sakura: enjoying it and moaning softly
sas-sas-sasuke-Kun.

Sasuke: Are you ready?

Sakura: Yes.

Sasuke: Opens sakura's fold puts his hard erection in her slowly.

Sakura: Grabs his shoulders tightly while sasuke moves his erection slowly in her
9 inches of it.

Sakura: uhhh uhhh SASUKE-KUN keep keep going *while panting.

Sasuke: Goes deeper Finally hitting her wall.

Sakura: Lets out a moan "ahhhh ahhhh".

Sakura: Please move inside me.

Sasuke: Sasuke Begins thrusting his dick inside of her faster and faster.

Sakura: Letting out moans biting her lip *mmmmm it feels so good.