Birthday sex 💞

Authors note again- sorry for bothering y'all again but when sasuke is making love to Sakura it's a day before her birthday so her birthday is the next day

Sasuke: sweating

Sakura: I'm coming I'm coming Sasuke.

Sakura: She splashes out cum. which makes it easier for sasuke to move his erection inside her.

Sasuke: Keeps thrusting his dick inside her faster and faster * Sakura cums again"

Sakura: Only moans escaped her mouth she felt so good.

Sasuke: Slowly pulled out

Sakura: Sakura Saw that he was still hard he then pushed sasuke down smirking.

Sasuke: Sauske gulped*

Sakura: I'm gonna make you all mines tonight while she smirked.

Sakura : Pressed her lips against sasuke's and massaged his tongue he let out a grunt.

Sakura: Sakura slowly went down and down.

Sasuke: Got nervous He stuttered sa-sa- Sakura.

Sakura: Shhhh just enjoy it .

Sakura: Placed her mouth on his dick she kept on going more down. Until his dick hit the back of her mouth. She got use to it after all the blowjobs she had given him. She could fit his all of his dick inside her mouth now.

Sakura: Sakura kept on sucking up and down faster and faster sasuke kept grunting.

Sasuke: Grabbed sakura's hair and kept grunting.

Sakura: Kept on sucking now going even faster and faster she could tell sasuke was enjoying it.

Sasuke: Sasuke tells Sakura I'm about to cum Sakura I can't hold it any longer .

Sakura: It's ok you can cum inside my mouth .

Sasuke: squirts out his cum in her mouth .

Sakura: Didn't mind in fact she enjoyed it, It made it more smooth for her to keep sucking on his hard erection.

Sakura: Sakura finally stopped .

Sasuke: Sasuke tells Sakura to turn around he wanted to do doggy style now.

Sakura: Sakura turns around

Sasuke: Gently pushes sakura's upper body down the bed her boobs we're squished on the bed. Her ass was next to his erection.

Sasuke: Slowly slides his dick in Sakura's butt.

Sakura: Biting her lip and moaning very loudly SASUKE-KUN it feels so good .

Sasuke: Moving his dick faster and faster in her butt * He couldn't lie it did feel good. He missed having sex with Sakura.

Sakura : Sakura could feel her walls tightening up.

Sakura: I'm about to Cum again.

Sasuke: Keeps thrusting his dick inside her

Sakura: *Faster Faster SASUKE-KUN

Sasuke: was grunting and his like call out my name more 😏

Sakura: uhhhh uhhhh Sas-sas-Sauske-Kun it feels so good while letting out a bunch of Moans" ahhhh ahhhh ahh"

Sasuke: kept getting more hard hearing his wife moan and call his name knowing he could pleasure her.

Sasuke: Finally stopped he was tired and he felt good.

Sakura: Was tired too she felt good.

Sakura and Sasuke were both so tired they fell asleep.

Sakura: Woke up the next morning she was looking at her handsome husband. She put his hand on his toned abs. Feeling his body he looked so cute sleeping.

Sasuke: Woke up to his wife's beautiful face

Sasuke: * smiled at Sakura

Sakura : *Blushed at sasuke's smile