The Good in Us

-4 hours later-

Sidney POV

I woke up in a dark room with a sock wrapped around my mouth, tied to a chair, with my shirt missing. I was so scared and shook. I just wanted to go home. All I remembered was being carried away, I couldn't see anybody face because they all had on masks. I don't even know who would do such thing to me. A few minutes later a girl walked in.

"Hey bitch I heard you hurt my brother feelings!" she said.

"Who is your brother?" I continue, "more importantly who are you?"

"Don't worry about who I am, you better worry about if you make it out here alive."

"What could I have possibly done to hurt your brother if I dont know who you are?"

Somebody then walked in the room and gripped my chin. I couldn't point out who it was because they had on a mask.

"Hey baby, did you miss me?" they asked kissing my forehead.

"Who are you?"I asked.

They took off the mask a revealed who he was. I realized who it was and couldn't believe my eyes, it wasn't even this serious for him to kidnap me.

"CORDELL!" I scream.

"I told you, you wont getting away that easy. When I love I love hard, I fell for you so that makes you mines bitch." he slapped me across my face and started to pull my pants down. He unstrapped my bra and began to feel on my boob.

"Cordell stop, im sorry if I hurt you. Just leave me alone please." I cried.

"Hey Char, give us a minute." the girl walked out.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled as he pulled my hair back and started kissing my neck.

POW! POW!

Cordell body then fell to the floor and I looked up to see Anthony and Jay standing there. Anthony came and untied me, as Jayshaun got rid of Cordell body. Anthony put me in his t-shirt. He then picked me up and carried me to his car. Jay came and got in the car once he was finished.

"Wait! There was a girl too." I told them.

"Huh?" Jay asked confused.

"It was a girl, she was helping Cordell."

"Did you know who she was?" Anthony asked me.

"No, but he called her Char."

"Char?" Jay asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"What, you know her brah?" Anthony asked him.

"Man I know a Char but I aint sure if its the same person." Jay said.

Jayshaun POV

After Anthony and I got Sidney. She told us it was a girl with Cordell named Char. Now im not sure if its her or not but Charity nickname was Char. But why would Charity be in Nebraska? Could it really be her? Man I dont know.

Anthony dropped me off at home, and we dapped eachother when I got out the car. I walked in the house and was greeted to Imani sitting on the couch in booty shorts, with a see through shirt on with no bra. DAMN! My baby bad.

"Hey baby." I said as I walked over to her and gave her a kiss.

"Hey babe, where you been?" she asked me.

"Nowhere, but ima go take a shower real quick." I said as I was headed towards the bathroom. I hopped in the shower for about 30 minutes. I couldn't take my mind of the fact that this Char girl might be Charity.

When I was done I walked to my room to see Imani in the bed, knocked. I tucked her in, and took her night glasses off. I put on some underwear and basketball shorts. I walked downstairs towards the kitchen to get me a midnight snack. I look over towards my backdoor and see a note slid under it. The note read...

"Some nerve you have to kill my brother. I came here to surprise you. Don't you miss me? Now that I know were you live, expect for shit to start getting real. You are mines and always will be. That bitch that you got now, she'll be outta your life pretty soon, so dont get too attached to being with her for too long. Remember I had you first.

-Charity"

I can't believe what im seeing. It is Charity. Why is she out here. I got too much to worry about, but all I know is she better stay away from Imani. Now that she carrying my child I have to protect her with my life. I will kill for her, and it seems like im gonna have to kill Charity. I dont mind it, that bitch is crazy. Plus I be damn if she harm my family. Fuck her. Its time for that bitch to DIE!

Quick update. Sorry if its short.