Stop fighting

MAYAS POINT OF VIEW
Me and Lucas are cuddling on my bed but he keeps putting his hands on my back. I move his hands to my butt. Lucas slightly wakes up and says "someone's getting frisky." I nod my head and I go back to sleep.

I wake up and Lucas isn't there. A put a shirt on and I go to the cafe to get some coffee and a yogurt. Some one come up behind me and covers my eyes with their hands "guess who?" "My boyf-. My best friend." "Who's name is?" "Huckleberry." He takes my yogurt and eats it. "Excuse me. That's mine." "You need to learn how to share Maya." He says eating more of my yogurt. "I'm hungry." I say pouting at Lucas. "Do you want me to feed you?" Lucas says smiling. I shake my head no as Lucas puts the spoon up to my mouth. He keeps trying to put the spoon in my mouth. Spencer sits next to me. "Hey Spencer." "Hi Maya and Lucas." Lucas puts the spoon down and does his innocent smile. I look at Lucas and smile. "Good cover up ranger rick." Just then Farkle calls me.
F- Hey Maya
M- Hi Farkle
F- Are you alone
M- No give me a second.
I walk away from the table waving to both of them.
M- What?
F- Riley is still upset
M- Oh I forgot to call her
I immediately hang up and I call Riley while walking back to my dorm.
R- I don't want to talk to you
M- Why?
R- because you let Farkle kiss you
M- it was a peck on the nose
R- you still let him kiss you
M- it's not a big deal riley
R- well it is to me
M- I don't know what you want me to say I guess I'm sorry?
R- wow Maya so mature
M- I have no idea what you want me to say
R- you're probably not sorry because you have feelings for Farkle
M- no I don't I would tell you if I did
R- you didn't tell me you liked Lucas I had to tell you
M- and I'm happy you did because now we are together and we're both happy. Well at least I'm happy I can't say for Lucas because I don't know his feelings but I hope he's happy. Oh god I'm rambling I'm turning into you
R- stop trying to change the subject
M- Fine what I'm trying to say is that Farkle loves you and he would do anything for you and you're being stubborn
R- You're right I'm making a big deal out of nothing because I love Farkle and he loves me
M- Are we done
R- yep
M- love you Incase I die
R- love you in case I die
I hang up the phone and I fall back onto my bed. I then text Lucas.
M- bring me food
L- no
M- Why
L- Because I don't feel like it
M- Please you owe me for eating my yogurt
L- Fine
M- Yay
L- you were talking to riley weren't you
M- no
L- 🙄
M- yes
L- Okay I'll be there in ten

Lucas comes into my room with tacos. "My favorite." Lucas's eyes widen. "I'm your favorite." I then point to the tacos. I notice Lucas looking at me with a sad face. "But you're still my favorite Lukey pookey." I say in a baby voice. "And you're my favorite Maya papaya." He says mocking me. My eyes start to water thinking of what Charlie called me. "I'm sorry short stack. I forgot." I shrug my shoulders. I turn on my computer and I watch girlboss. Lucas lays next to me and watches tv with me.

After an hour Lucas says to me "do you want to go on a date tomorrow." I look at him and smile. "Yes but where to?" "It's a surprise." I put my hand on his thigh and slowly trail it up while his eyes flash from me to my hand. My hand only three inches away and say "is it still a surprise?" He nods his head "but you can continue." I give Lucas a peck on the cheek. "Okay Huckleberry I think it's time for you to go back to your dorm." "Fine but tomorrow I'm staying." "Whatever you say." I walk him outside my door into the hallway and he kisses me. He proceeds to squeeze my but. I pull away and smile. "No Lucas." He walks away to his dorm. I see Spencer walking down the hall smiling. "Jeez Maya the butt grab in the hall." "It's not like that. Well it kind of is. I don't know." "You guys are cute together." My face goes red. I look at my calendar and I notice tomorrow is Lucas's and my best friend anniversary.

LUCAS POINT OF VIEW
I wake up and I plan for tonight. I suddenly hear a knock on my door. I open it and the person jumps up and hugs me. I look over and I see blonde hair. We both say "happy best friend anniversary." Maya jumps down and smiles at me. "Okay ranger rick what are we doing today?" "Well I'm planning for our date so you can watch tv." Me and Maya always spend our time on best friend day together no matter what. "Okay." Maya says as she walks in and sits on my bed. I sit on my bed and I start planning again. Maya looks at me a few times but doesn't say anything. "Maya is there something bothering you?" "No I'm fine." I stop planning and I sit next to Maya. "I'm sorry for not giving you any attention." She lays her head on my shoulder and looks at me. I kiss Mayas forehead and say "can I get a do over day tomorrow?" "But today is our friend anniversary." "You're right but I promise I'll make it up to you." "Fine." Maya walks out of my room and slams the door.

MAYAS POINT OF VIEW
I call an Spencer and I ask her to get me some ice cream. I just want to sit in my dorm and cry. All day. Alone. By myself. I'll always be alone. I sit in my room for an hour watching princess movies and yelling at my computer about how they don't need a man to solve all their problems or save them or to do anything for them. They don't need a man at all like how I don't need a Lucas. I don't need a Lucas because all he does is hurt me sometimes. But sometimes he's the most perfect best friend and boyfriend. I'm still mad at him for treating me like crap. I don't even want to go on this date he is planning. He knows that anything he does tomorrow isn't going to be as special as today. I start crying again and I look over at the outfit I planned for today and I start crying harder.

It's beautiful

It's beautiful. I put on the outfit and I cry even more. I spill some icecream on it and I cry even more. Spencer walks in the room and looks at me like I'm crazy. I bet I look like Trisha Peytas. "Do I look that bad?" I say as tears roll down my cheeks. "No of course not honey. I just think it's stupid your crying over a boy." "But he's my boy and I think he's worth crying over. But the stupid thing is he doesn't even know he hurt me." Okay but how about we get you into some pajamas." I nod while say "I spilled ice cream on my favorite outfit." "Shhh its okay."

8:00 PM

MAYAS POINT OF VIEW
I got ready for our stupid date and he's not here. He's not coming. I take off my ridiculous high heels and I take off the amazing outfit and I cry. "Why are you so upset Maya." I start to cry really hard while talking fast "today was our best friend anniversary and we always spend this day together and today was suppose to be important but I waisted today in his dorm room and we weren't even talking. He was sitting there planning for our date that he bailed on and he broke my heart." I know l my words came out and a slobbery mess.

11:00 PM
I'm giving up on Lucas. I know he's not coming. I cry myself to sleep thinking about how much I expected from day. I throw a picture of us at the wall. It's when we were thirteen. We had gotten back from the water park and my mom wanted to take a picture of us. We looked a mess. But it was my favorite picture of us. I then cry myself to sleep.