My New Mom

Warning Slight Lemon!! Enjoy!

Tai was thrilled when Paige told him she was pregnant and he couldn't be happier, Tai Jr was also excited about having a new brother or sister. Tai decided to take the celebration to a restaurant to celebrate with his family. Kari, Yuuko and Susumu came along for to celebrate together. As everyone began to almost finish their food, Tai looked to his family.

"I want to first thank all of you for celebrating with us on this special occasion of getting the full parental right for my son and of Paige's newborn that will be coming on its way soon and I would like to add one more thing to this special occassion"

Paige was confused, but as she looked to the family they all had a smile on their face as Tai got in front of her and got down on one knee.

"Paige, you are the first person that really touched me in my heart. You accepted me but most importantly you also accepted my son into your life. I want to promise you in front of my parents, that I would do everything in my power to keep you smiling everyday and make new memories together with our son and our newborn. Will you marry me?"

He said as he opened the small black box in his hand. Paige gasp at the size and smiled as she looked to Tai with a smile.

"Yes"

She said loud enough for everyone to hear. Tai smiled as he slid the ring on to her finger and gave her a loving kiss causing everyone in the restaurant to clap but Tai Jr covered his eyes.

"Ew gross"

Tai and Paige pulled apart as they heard Tai Jr's comment and chuckled. A few months later Kari and Tai's mom helped Paige with the wedding plans and pretty soon Tai and Paige were already walking down the aile. The Pastor looked to Tai.

"Do you Tai take Paige to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Tai smiled at Paige.

"I do"

"And do you Paige take Tai to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"

"You may now kiss the bride"

Tai and Paige happily kissed as their friends and family happily clapped. Kari was happily hugged Paige and whispered in her ear.

"I know this will work out between you and my brother"

"What makes you say that?"

"Because Tai never proposed to Mandy in front of us and plus Mandy didn't want us in the wedding"

Paige smiled at Kari.

"Thanks"

"You're welcome and congrats"

The next day, Paige, Tai and Tai Jr went to the family court to sign the papers for to make Paige officially a mother and guardian to Tai Kamiya Jr.

"Does this mean Mom is officially my new mommy?"

"Under the law yes"

Tai said.

"What does that mean?"

He asked confused. Paige smiled at him as she rubbed her stomach showing a slight baby bump.

"It means, I have permission to take you out of school or take you to the doctor when you're sick, so things like that basically"

They continued on walking towards the park but Tai and Paige were surprised when Tai Jr stood by their side.

"Don't you want to play son?"

Tai asked. The toddler nodded.

"Yeah but I have one more question"

"What is it?"

"Does this mean I can go with mom to work?"

"Yupp"

Tai answered with a smile.

"Yaay no more boring office"

"Hey!"

Paige and Tai Jr laugh at Tai's reaction. The toddler took his chance to run to the playground. Tai and Paige sat on the bench not to far away from the playground for they can keep an eye on Jr while he plays. Tai had his arm wrapped around Paige's waist.

"So what do you think this one is going to be?"

Paige asked. Tai smiled as he placed a hand on the baby bump and gently rubbed it.

"I'm hoping for a girl"

"Hahaha I'm hoping for a boy"

Paige said with a giggle.

"I am honestly looking forward to the honeymoon"

Tai said with a grin as he leaned his head against Paige giving her a kiss on the cheek. Paige smirk with a raised eyebrow.

"Me too, so for now on its just foreplay"

She said as she grabbed the blanket she was carrying and placed it on her lap and his, enough to not make it suspicious. With one hand, Paige snaked one hand on top of Tai's pants and began to unbuckled his pants and pulled down his zipper. Tai smirk as he knew where this is going. He stretched his arm out over the bench as he tried to hold on his groans as Paige began to stoke him gently and squeezing him at the same time. Throwing his head back with his eyes closed tight.

"Ah ah ah oooohhhh Paige"

He moaned lowly trying to make sure no one was hearing his moans as people walked by. Paige began to stroke him faster, Tai was now panting faster as he felt his climax approaching and after a few more strokes he came with a groan as he pulled gently forced Paige to look at him as he kissed her hard on the lips. Paige pumped him a few times for good measure before pulling her hand away and her lips away from her panting husband. Tai moaned as he put both his hands under the blanket to fix himself up and he felt the mess he made under the blanket.

"That was good"

He said lowly. As he leaned against Paige's ear.

"I thought public sex wasn't your thing?"

"Its been a few months since I've seen you moan and I just wanted to see your reaction. Plus its not public sex if no one sees"

She said with a smirk. Tai grinned at her.

"You are definitely my type of wife"

Paige laugh as she removed the blanket and just in time when Tai Jr came running asking for his father to push him on the swing.

A/N Rate and Comment