28

Sabrina's POV

"Wake up. You're home." I didn't even realize that I had fell asleep. I sat up and opened my eyes and was met with her Y/E/C eyes. Our faces where kind of close and my eyes flickered to her lips.

Wait no. Not yet.

I had to remember that I was still dating Rowan. I pulled back and got out the car, not looking back.

"Are you feeling better now?" Sarah asked me.

I was confused. "Better about what?"

"Well, while you were sleeping, Y/N told me what happened. She said that-" Y/N covered her mouth and whispered in her ear. "You're right." Sarah said then turned back to me.

"Nevermind. Don't worry about it." She said, then started walking to our apartment, Y/N following. What happened back before I fell asleep?

I remember walking away from these two girls that were talking about her, hiding from people with cameras in the alley, and then crossing the street but not fully crossing it. A car... a car with someone familiar came rushing down the street and almost hit me!

She did it on purpose. I know she did it on purpose. Why won't she just leave us alone?

"Why? Why won't she let me be happy?" I thought aloud. My sister and Y/N stopped and turned to look at me, concern and confusion on their faces. "Who? Who are you talking about?" Y/N asked.

"Par-" I stopped myself. I can't tell them. There was no use in putting anyone else in danger.

"Nobody. Don't worry about it." I said, walking inside and to my bedroom and I closed the door. I slid down my door. My phone vibrated from a text.

Paris - Be careful Sabrina. I know you almost told them. You wouldn't want something to happen to Y/N, would you?

Sabrina - I'm not even dating her anymore. I don't even like her.

Paris - Yeah yeah, but we both know that it's not Rowan that you love. It's Y/N.

Sabrina - What do you want from me?! Why can't you just leave me alone?! What did I ever do to you?!

I got no reply.

"Fuck." I said under my breath, walking to my bed and putting my phone on the charger that was behind it. I laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. I couldn't help the tears that came down. I silently cried because there was nothing else I could do.

I don't know what to do. I can't tell anyone, not even my family. I don't know if I can put her in jail. I can't get away from her. I can't do anything and I wish I could. I can't fix this by myself.

"I can't. I can't deal with this alone. I need help, but no one can do anything without someone getting hurt." I whispered to myself, so quiet that I didn't hear myself say it.  I sat up and started rocking with my head down.

"Someone please help me." I mumbled, before feeling myself drift to sleep.

I wish I knew what to do.

...

I woke up sweating and screaming . I had one of the worst nightmares. Paris, she killed her. Right in front of me and I couldn't do anything. I couldn't help her and I couldn't stop her. It was so awful.

I heard footsteps running to my room.

"Are you okay?!" Y/N said. I can't tell her.

"Yes. I just had a nightmare. I'm going to take a shower." I said, walking past her, not making any eye contact.