35

I woke up to two girls giggling. I knew it was Sabrina and Rowan. I didn't open my eyes at all.

"Hurry up and get the whip cream." Rowan whispered. I heard footsteps go away and then come back. I know exactly what they're going to do and it's not going to work.

I moved so that I was laying down on my stomach with my arms supporting my head, my hands underneath my arms. Now how are they going to get to my hands?

I heard them spraying the whip cream. I don't know where they sprayed it though.

I turned back around and my face got covered in whip cream. I opened up my eyes to see that they took pictures of me.

"Very funny guys." I said, wiping off my face with my hands.

They high fives and walked to Sabrina's room, laughing. I'm guessing they're going to change clothes. I'm just glad that they're getting along.

I didn't bother to change clothes. "What's for breakfast?" Rowan asked once they came out.

"I was thinking that we could go to IHOP." A big smile came across my face. I love their pancakes!

"Don't you mean IHOB?" My smile went away with her joke, and I facepalmed. IHOB shouldn't even be a thing.

"Ok." I said, as I put on my boots. I prefer boots to sneakers for some reason. Besides, I can run in both.

We walked there, since it took at least 20 minutes which isn't so bad. While we were walking, out of the corner of my eye, I could see Sabrina staring.

"What?" I asked, stopping and turning my head towards her.

"N-nothing." She said, but didn't bother on looking away. She never broke eye contact with me. It wasn't until Rowan cleared her throat, that I looked away.

"Come on guys. I'm really hungry." She whined, and I laughed.

I started walking again and caught up for her. Once I did, she grabbed onto my hand and I instantly heard a growl. I looked behind me and saw Sabrina glaring. I got confused.

Is she glaring at me or Rowan?

She saw me looking and just started walking in front of us for the rest of the way.

"Table for three?" The young waiter asked once we went in, although it looked like he was more focused on Sabrina.

"Yeah." She said, smiling politely.

"Right this way." We sat down in a booth. If he doesn't stop staring at her...

"So what would you like to drink?"

"Orange juice." Rowan and I said, in unison.

"I'm guessing you want the same or do you want apple juice?" He said, to Sabrina.

She shook her head. "No. Orange juice. I'm allergic to apples."

"Ok. 3 orange juices coming up." He got up close to her ear. Back off bro, unless you want to get castrated.

"Along with my number." He whispered, although I could still hear him. He pulled away and bit his lip. Then he briskly walked away before we could say anything.

I automatically started cracking my knuckles. They didn't really notice it.

"What was that about?" Rowan asked, completely confused.

"Nothing." Sabrina said, not aware that I saw and heard that.

"Okay. Do you know what you want?"