4

I go to my room feeling shocked of what had just happened when the door hits me I guess I shouldn't be in front of it wait "don't you knock" i say clearly annoyed he smiles "yeah sorry wanna play cod?" I grin "oh you have no idea"...i say 
"Jada your cheating" he yells while we play call of duty "no Jess you just suck" i say laughing "I'm not playing any more "he says pouting  I laugh "fine loser what's next" i say 
Jess pov
"Let's play fire truck" she looks at me clueless "tell me you've played it before" i say

"no I haven't" I look at her perplexed "well uh you put your hand on the other players knee and move up towards the uh private area" I say chuckling when I see her reaction go from confused to pure shock but shes obviously competitive so i knw she will play "um ok"she says with confidence I put my hand on her knee "stop" she yells"Jada I didn't even move yet"i say laughing she rolls her eyes "shut up it's my turn" She puts her hand on my knee and starts to go up farther and farther I sit there smiling watching her and she stops just a when she gets to my upper thigh"I quit Jess you suck"she yells "how do I suck you lost" she smiles and turns away "order food now" we have been playing cod for hours im hungry too I get up "alright what you want" I say with my phone on the dial pad "um Chinese" she says exited "alright do you like shrimp fried rice and chicken on a stick?" She smiles "my favorite" we're gonna get along just fine after making the order we sat down playing slaps she had strong hands "Jada what are you doing tomorrow" she checks her phone "oh tomorrow is monday I start my job" she says oh yeah "hope you like it where is it at" i ask she looks at me "across the street" she says "James?" I laugh "yes James five star the restaurant"she says rolling her eyes "sounds good I'll come over while your working and bug the hell out of you"
Jada's pov
" I laugh "whatever" he smiles "I'm serious that's a very nice restaurant has one  in every major city" terrified I smile "a piece of cake I'm a great cook and cleaner" is say as he laughs "yeah I bet"he says mocking me "I mean if the jobs sucks I can always do great and move up to James business and do the hard stuff instead of cooking" I shrug " yeah maybe" he says with a smile.