6

Andy black- my way blasting out loud I jump up "fucking alarm" i turn it off and pull out my uniform and go straight to the shower i wash my hair and get out and jell it down putting a cap on it before putting on my wig yes I wear wigs but not the cheap kind the ones that look like my own hair when I slick the baby hairs down I'm done I apply my make up and run out the door across the street to my new job.
The crew manager comes to greet me he's tall white blue eyes blonde hair quite hot
"Hey jada right" he says knowingly "yes sir" he smiles "jobs easy just take the food to the tables you got that" i snort and then notice he's serious " uh yeah just thought i would do more than that but thats easy so im fine with it and im also rambling can i get to work now" he jokingly rolls his eye "aren't you the cutest unfortunately this is just a training day you can leave now" that fucked my whole mood "um ok see you tomorrow" i walk back home and go to my room taking off my uniform substituting it for a crop top and shorts and plop on the bed and drift off.

Didnt notice id fallen asleep until i open my eyes and jess I smiling at me "hey sleepy head i wanna cook but i need you to tell me what you want ok"
Im barely awake so i just stare at him and then finally "i want fufu and Egusi soup" he laughs "what the fuck is that" i smile "its an Nigerian dish my mom always makes" he grabs me by the arms pulling me out of bed "your gonna have to teach me then" I laugh " i dont know how lets just have stuffed shells" he pulls me to the kitchen " now that m'lady i can do" hes such a dork a really hot fit dork i need to snap out of it look at that butt "jess your ass is really nice" i cover my mouth why did i just say that he laughs Hysterically "thanks uh i work on it almost everyday" i snort "really" he smiles "i work out allot but not specifically on this ass" he smiles and i burst into laughter that felt never ending.