¢нαρтєя тωσ

Hey I'm Lori and as you see I'm a stripper. I became a stripper to get money to pay these bills. I'm 21 years old and I have a small condo in Downtown in Brooklyn. My dad died when I was 16 and my mom was on many drugs, and disappeared one day and never came back. I stayed at the house until a Conviction notice came on the door. I wander around the streets an that's when I met Aisa. she helped me get a house. Introduced me to stripping. I've been stripping since I was 17 years old. I'm caramel skinned, with long black/brownish hair, it stops to my back. I have a body to die for. But Im incredibly short. I'm unfortunately 5'3. But I'm single, A party girly, and I live at the mall. Just kidding but I'm at the mall 24/7, even the employees, security guards all around the mall knows me. I have haters of course but If I was them I would hate a baddie like me too. I catch all the niggas, but they all the same, and I don't catch feelings, I just get at their weak spot. Their POCKETS !.

I went to the back sweating from that hot ass stage and saw Aisa getting dressed to go. They began closing the club down. I put my hair in a ponytail and wiped my makeup off that revealed my smooth skin. I took off the long heels, and slipped on a jogging suit from Victoria Secret and some Adidas. I grabbed my MK purse and head out. But for I could leave boss stopped me and asked to come in his office. I went along and sat along with Two dudes , one was sexy white man with a Blonde hair. And the other man was a caramel dude sexy as hell, with a fade, and he smiled at me with his pearly whites. I just giggled silently.

" These two men will like to talk business with you " boss said leaning back in his chair with his Hands folded in his lap.

" What kind " I asked

" We would like you to be in next video and dance " the white man said pointing at the caramel boy.

" Wait , I don't even know your names. " I said

" I'm Micheal, Micheal Allis, Directer, Producer, and choreographer " he said while kissing my hand.

I blushed .

" I'm August , August Alsina " he said smiling and shaking my hand.

I nodded.

" How much will I be getting paid, and when do I start " I said smiling.

Micheal sighed in relief " I thought you were gonna say no " he continued " But you will get paid 10,000 every video, and you get on the plane at 9:00 on the dot tomorrow morning. That's when my face expression changed.

I nodded and he gave me his number and left.