¢нαρтєя тняєє

I went home got in the shower, and put on some compression shorts and a sports bra. She told Aisa, and Aisa was proud of her, bit still sounded sad. They talked and talked and fell asleep on eachother.

{{ morning }}

I woke up, did my hygiene things and put on a overlarge cream sweater with a gold chain , with some dark skinnies that showed my large ass. I put on my Uggs since it was fall in Brooklyn and it gets cold as hell. I grabbed my Gucci glasses, grabbed all six of my suitcases and headed to the Airport. I made it to the Airport in time to catch up with August & Micheal. August smiled at me, and so did Micheal but Micheal did a more Lustful smile licking his lips. I blushed and looked away.

We were on the private plane and I sat by Micheal , while August sat way in the back on FaceTime with his girl. I looked out the window and Micheal put his hand on my thigh. I looked at him, and giggled Then he Rubbed his hand back and forth. I just allowed him, Im just gonna lead him on. Besides I needed some dick, haven't had any in a while. As he got closer and closer to my area, the more I got wet. I just crossed my legs, and he smirked seductively and chuckled.

Hours passed, and I felt the plane landing. I looked out and the sun was setting it was the most beautiful sight ever. I never saw the sunset due to the huge buildings in Brooklyn covering the view. I walked off the plane and followed Micheal and August. I took a picture of The HollyWood sign and sent it to Aisa. August got in a different limo and I got in with Micheal. He dropped me off to a hotel. I went in the Hotel and saw a beautiful red dress, and some gold sparkly red bottoms, and a diamond necklace. I smiled at the sight. Then a card lied on the bed also and It reads :

Be ready at 8:30, I'll be back 😘😘

Micheal ❤️

I smiled and got ready. I did my hygiene things and got dressed. I put on the diamond necklace, and admired it. I put some pearls in my ear. I slipped on some red lipstick and put glitter on top, along with a smokey eye. I heard a knock at the door and grabbed my hand purse and head out with Micheal. We got in his Limo and drank champagne and laughed and talked.

{{ The Beach }}

I looked out the window, and seen a private place that had lights surrounding it. I was stunned at how beautiful it was. I walked out as the driver opened my door. Micheal held my hand lead the way. We ate , and talked about ourselves, and laughed at eachother. I enjoyed my time. He took me to the Hotel, and took me inside. I opened the door, and sat my things down on the bed. I was walking to turn the tv on but before I could Micheal grabbed me and kissed me roughly and passionately. I gave in. He layed me on my bed and sucked on my neck taking my dress off. I kicked my heels off and took his clothes off. He felt on my area, and kissed my lips, then my neck, then my chest, then my tummy, and then he ate fingered me and ate me out. He did it so good my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I came and he licked my juices.

" You taste good " he said smirking.

I giggled.

He grabbed a condom and slid into me slowly, and then picked up the pace causing me to moan, and scratch his back. I tugged on the sheets and he came into the condom. We went at it for another 30minutes and went to sleep naked in each other's arms.

I woke up and seen he was gone. I looked at the time it was 7:30 am. I had to get up for the vid. I hurried and did my hygiene things and got dressed. I wore some high waisted sorts with a white crop top beater and a gold chain, and some gold hoops. I put on my Jordan 6's. I got in the limo and went to the video shoot. As soon as I walked in their were many girls getting ready in bikinis. I went to find Micheal and I did. He was flirting with another female. I just shook it off. I found a tent with my name and two other girls name on it. I went in and saw the two girls getting ready. They were pretty. One was tall and Lightskinn with a Brazilian sew in with gold tips. She had a punk pink swimming suit with a tattoo on her thigh. The other one was dark skinned thicker than a snicker, and medium boobs with a floral bikini. She was getting her hair wand curled.

" Hey I'm Lori " I said making them jump.

" I'm Bria " said the lightskinned one.

" And I'm chanel " the dark skinned one.

"I'm Shanique your make up artist, your clothing person, and your hairstylist. " she said smiling curling the last curl on Bria's head.

I sat down in the chair and she did my makeup, after that she did loose curls and put in this style. She grabbed a bikini that had colorful animal prints and Some red bottoms that matched. I put it on admired my look, and walked out with the girls. We walked and talked. We waited til Micheal said action but until then We talked about outselves and made plans for tonight. We are going out the club.

" Action !!! " Micheal yelled.

Everybody got in their position and I sat their dumbfounded. I was nervous for some reason. My body just froze. Micheal realized it.

He yelled cut and walked up to me.

" What's the matter baby girl" he said.

" I don't know if I can do it " I whispered as everyone looked at me.

" Listen, just be you and dance with August and look in the camera beautiful. "

" Ok " I blushed.

I went by August and dance along with beat he sang with. It was a pool party theme and we acted as if we were throwing beach balls at eachother in the pool. I felt like a pro at this job. We ended the video and got dressed to go home. I got all the girls numbers, including August but he asked for it. I wore my shorts and a crop top and some sunglasses.

I made my way up the hotel and got in the shower so I can go out with Bria and Chanel. I put on a cream fitted dress, and some gold heels. I wore my Versace braclets, and a gold chain. I put on some burgundy lipstick, and a little makeup. I met Bria and Chanel at the Club. We greeted the Security and he let us in.

Soon as we got in we danced as the song Loyal came on. We went to the bar and got a few drinks.

" We going into the bathroom " Bria continued " Are you coming ?"

" Uhm sure " I said

We went to the bathroom, and I had to pee, I went the stall and do my business, I walked out to see Bria and Nelly Sniffing drugs in their nose. I just waited and watched.

" Want some ? " Chanel asked, I shook my head no.

" Just try it boo, it feels so good " Bria said. I hesitated and gave in. I got a pinky full and put it up my nose.

I felt like less stress on my shoulders, I felt more alive, I grabbed another full pinky and Bria and Chanel giggled. I laughed with them. We wiped our nose, my nose was red as fuck. I just shook it off, and left out with Bria an Nelly to the bar. We got a load of drinks and next thing you know we was dancing ontøp of tables, couches, anything we were wasted.