Chapter 7

After being on the plane for 8 hours , Micheal rented a Five bedroom condo and we unpacked our stuff I put my hair in a sloppy bun, and put on shorts, a white beater, and some knee high socks. I dozed off into a deep sleep.

3:00 am

For some reason i woke back up and couldn't go back to sleep. So I decided to go get a snack and Watch some tv.

I went in the kitchen ing tippy toeing and opened the refrigerator. I looked for the strawberries. I spotted them at the bottom and bent over and got them. I then got on my tippy toes and got the sugar from outta the cabinets and rinsed my strawberries off.

} August Alsina POV {

I woke up from this bad dream I was getting bout my girl breaking up with me and taking my kids. I put my head hands got my thoughts together. I went in the bathroom and put water on my face and dried it with a towel. I heard rumbling downstairs so I went down there. I saw Lori bending over getting strawberries. I can't lie that ass was fat. I watched her every move and when she saw me she jumped dropping her strawberries.

" Wtf Auggie " she whispering furiously.

" My bad Ma, I just came down here to get some water " I said.

She picked up the strawerries, and I helped her. When we were done we looked up and our face were one centimeter away from each other's. We looked into each others eyes and I kissed her and she kissed back. I picked her wrapping her legs around my waisted and sat her on the island counter, never letting our lips go. I held her waist and stood in between her legs. She began taking off my beater and I took of her tank top. Revealing her c-cup boobs, and I felt on her area. I laid her down on the counter, and the box of crackers fell on the floor. We both jumped. She got up and Put her tank top back on and ran off. I sat there dumbfounded. I'm kinda glad Those crackers fell, cause if it didn't things would've got freaky. 😏

I ran off and went in Micheals room, and he was still sleep. I'm glad he didn't wake up. I thought about August for it seemed like a hour. I slowly drifted to sleep.

I woke up and received 2text messages. One From Micheal

- Hey babe, meeting this morning I'll be back with lunch

One from Bria

- Hey Girl me & Nelly are at the mall , we going to the beach later on be ready.

.

Me - Meanies 😡, but ok I will. But grab me a Gucci Belt the one that just came out and a swimming Suit from Victoria secret. Also that gold MK purse and the marching sandals 😂

- Girl dang 😂, ok but I got you boo 😘

I locked my IPhone 5s and sat it down and smelled cooking. I went downstairs and saw Auggie cooking something.

" Whatchaa making Auggie " I said scaring him.

" Omelet, with bell peppers , sausage , bacon, and cheese inside. " he said smiling at me

"Ooooo can I taste " I said grabbing a fork.

He motioned me to come here and I did. I went infront of the stove and tasted it. As I tasted it a pair of arms held on my waisted and a chin went in the crook of my neck.

" Is it good " August whispered in my ear seductively

" Mhm " I said moaning as he sucked on my neck.

He grabbed my ass pulling it closer to his manhood, and I could feel him getting on hard. I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs. He picked me up and laid the bed flat on my back.

I went in the bathroom did my hygiene things and I put flat ironed my black hair with baby blue tips at the bottom and parted it the middle I then put on a floral swimming suit and a black see thru cover up revealing my curves, and swimming suit. I put on my Pink MK sandals that matched my swimming suit and a sunhat.

I went down stair and took a couple selfies and posted it in Instagram. I scrolled down my timeline until a message popped up.

- come outside babe (Micheal)

I went outside ad saw a Pink hummer with black leather seat that had my name sewed in the seats, wrapped with a big white bow. I jumped up and down and clapped as Micheal gave me the keys. I hugged him tightly and got In.

" Be right back ! " I yelled through the windows.

" Ok " he said.

I drove off and texted Bria

- On my way to come get you guys, no need to call the limo

- ok ? She replied

I pulled up to the mall and beeped my horn. Bria and Nelly mouths dropped when they saw my truck. I smiled.

" Hey y'all " I said cheesing.

" Girl this shit is the bomb diggity " Nelly ghetto self said.

I laughed.

" Yassssss werk " Bria said as we all laughed.

They put the 100 bags they got and we went to the Beach. The first thing we did was rent a speed boat we got on and had fun. }picture on the side{