Chapter 4

I got up and it 2:00 in the afternoon, and we had a photo shoot today at 3:00. I ran and saw Bria on the floor by the door, and picked her up and woke her up. She shot up and held her head. I'm guessing she had a headache.

" where am I ? " she asked.

"My hotel "

" Where is Nelly ? " She said still rubbing her forehead.

" I don't know " I said shrugging my shoulders.

We searched in the outside the hotel, inside, the kitchen, under the bed , then I went in the bathroom and there she was lying on her knees while on the toilet. Me and Bria held our nose cause it stinks. their was puke in the corner by the bath tub. We grabbed her, and laid her in bed. We shook her until she woke up. I reminded them we had a shoot today in 40 mins , and we Have to get dressed. We all did our hygiene things , put on my Victoria secret jogging suits and headed out to the limo.

We were five minutes late due the traffic on the eastside. Micheal came an kissed me , and told me not be late again. We went into our tents and let Shanique do our hair makeup, we put on our clothes and headed out looking like baddies. We took out pictures went our separate ways.

{{ pictures of the photo shoot to the side }}