Snippet 42

There were some papers crumbled in those fake bombs. It pops out and Sumit notice that.

'Paycheck' Sumit in enthusiasm. 'Wow. Really?' Sanaya shrieks in excitement. After taking in the paycheck in her hand, Sanaya adds 'Girls. Let's go for shopping' 'I'll join in too, Kritika' Joy tries to tag along with Kritika. 'Didn't I just say- Only Girls?' Sanaya air quotes the words - Only Girls. 

'We should inform our parents first' Sanyukta joins conversation. 'Yes, surely. This belongs to them' Sanaya agrees. Randhir is standing among them but numb. He stares at paycheck and choose to leave place. 

Randhir finds another corner far off them and recalls everyone's conversation discussing about their parents. Sanyukta notice Randhir and remarks mentally 'You don't deserve this but no one deserves this either' 

Randhir is lost in thoughts holding a glass of alcoholic drink that he fails to notice Sanyukta approaching him. Randhir is absent minded and is about tear the check. 

'Hi Randhir' Sanyukta greets and provokes ' I'm the lead. What are you drinking? What are you so happy for? Or, have you given up? There's nothing left' 'What did you say?' Randhir questions. 'I know, when nothing works for you, you de-stress yourself physically. I cracked the super computer which you were expertise at.' 'I'll crack it in 5 minutes. You'll be never be as smart as me' Randhir challenges Sanyukta and leaves the place. 

Sanaya comes to Sanyukta 'Only you can handle him'