Doctor Hannibal Lecter

(Jade's POV)

What's the matter with me? I don't know, maybe it's just the fact that I can change people. My ability to capture eyes of people, the ability to change personalities and ways people think. But Will, his ability is more useful. He can get into the mind of someone and understand them, he can empathize with anyone. He can figure out what happened just by looking at a picture. He can figure out so many things. His brain is a wide circuit. It's amazing to see him work and make statements.

Today, Me and Will have a meeting with Jack Crawford. Our old friend who is an agent of the FBI. Will had wanted to get in but the entrance tests were too strict and he was unable to get accepted. But Jack wanted us back on the field. We sit in Jack's office, moderate size, sitting in front of Jack across from him. Me and Will are sitting side my side and there is an open chair next to me on the other side. Who else is joining us I wonder...

"Ah, Doctor Hannibal Lecter. Glad you could make it." Jack greets the new man. His golden hair was combed to the side and he wore a dark suit with a white undershirt and tie. He has golden eyes too, a golden brown that looked like nothing I've seen before on a person. He sits beside me and nods at Jack.

"Yes. I am too." He politely replies. He seems to have quite a bit of mannerisms. It's a little interesting. I mean, he is very rich it looks to be and I can smell it on him. I look at him for a bit and start using my ability. But before it can fully kick in, Will turns my head away with a pull of my arm towards him. He leans into my ear.

"Don't." He warns in a whisper and I nod. Maybe he can sense something about this Hannibal Lefter. I sorta can too, he seems fake. Like he has something crazy large to hide behind his mask of calmness and neutral-ness.

"This is Jade Bloom and Will Graham." Jack introduces us. Hannibal looks at me and Will, then his eyes stare at me with familiarity.

"Bloom?"

"Alana is my sister." I inform Hannibal. He nods and looks a little surprised. I expect so, me and Alana don't look alike so when we say we are sisters, they think we are joking. But yes we are actually siblings.

"Nice to meet you both." Hannibal says and I nod, Will avoids all eye contact like usual. He hates eye contact, makes him paranoid. Eyes make him scared. Especially large ones that seem to stare into his soul. He is ok with looking into my eyes and he is ok with me looking into his. My ability works on Will, sadly.

"I want you both to start having therapy sessions with Doctor Lecter." Jack tells us with the usual serious all business face. Will looks at Hannibal and Hannibal looks at Will past me. Then Hannibal psychoanalyzes Will. Which then drives Will to leave. I won't go into detail about Will's outburst on Hannibal. I stand to follow him but look at Hannibal.

"Don't psychoanalyze Will. He doesn't need that." I pat his shoulder lightly and leave after Will. I guess I will have to have therapy sessions with Lecter after all this.

{Next Day}

Me and Will on a case. Garret Jacob Hobbs, we are at his work place. We are in the office of the receptionist. I take stuff to Will who is packing the car with evidence. I go back in to see Hannibal on the phone, holding it with a napkin. I go silent as he stares at me, mouth open.

"Goodbye." He ends and puts the phone back down. He puts the napkin away. I gulp and back up. I go out the door, hopping the railing and stumbling over Will. He looks at me weird and Hannibal is at the railing, hands on it, clenching. I gulp and Will helps me up. I dust myself off.