Chapter 19

***LISTEN TO SONG LATER...

SATURDAY
PARIS' POV

I wake up and feel something on my stomach, I look down and see Cameron resting his head on my stomach and he's asleep... Last night was so fun, we danced and played games until late. No words can express how happy I am to be Cameron's girlfriend, he makes me so happy. Who would've thought that me and Cameron would end up a couple, I mean we argued all the time and now we're boyfriend and girlfriend... They do say everything happens for a reason!

I start playing with Cameron's hair and he starts shifting around so I stop. He grabs my hand and puts it back in his hair, "Please don't stop" he mumbles so I start playing with his hair again and he drifts back to sleep.

He's so cute, I think I'm the luckiest girl ever! I mean all the girls want Cameron but don't say anything to him because Abby was there and now I have more than what Abby had! I just feel so lucky!

My door opens and my mama walks in and sits down on my desk chair, "Hey mama" I smile

"Hey angel, how are you today?" she asks

"I'm really happy mama" I smile and she smiles back

"Me and Amelia have been waiting for this moment for years and we are so happy for you too" she says and my face goes red and she giggles, "I know you really like him Paris and I know he really likes you"

"I do like him mama" I say

"I know you do", "but stop playing with his hair, he's asleep!" She says and I just look at her

"He will move my hand back, watch" I take my hand out of Cameron's hair and he starts shifting around and tries to find my hand again.

He puts my hand back in his hair and mumbles, "it helps me sleep" so I carry on playing with his hair and my mama giggles

"You two are perfect for eachother" she says and stands up, "I'm making pancakes, I'll call you down when they're ready" I nod and she leaves the room...

I sit there playing with Cameron's hair until I hear running and it sounds close, Liv and Ethan come running in and jump on my bed. But they accidentally jump on Cameron, "Ow!" He shouts

They both laugh and high five eachother and they sit either side of me. Cameron wraps his arms around my stomach and closes his eyes again, Liv slaps him "wake up lazy!" She says and he groans and rests his chin on my stomach. "We're going ice skating and we want you to come Paris" they both look at me

"Cam is coming too right?" I ask and they nod, "let's get ready then!" I exclaim, the twins jump up and run out of my room and Cameron sits up and drags his feet as he leaves the room.

I get up and get ready, I put on the outfit below...

I walk to the kitchen and sit down and eat my pancakes with the twins and Cameron

We leave and get in Liv's car, she drives us to the ice rink and we get out the car and walk in...

We all put on our skating boots and Liv and Ethan start skating straight and me and Cam skate behind them, we are skating around and we are all laughing. I feel someone grab my hand and I look at them and fall on my ass, WHY IS CALEB HERE?! He grabs my hand and helps me up.

"Hey Dolphin" he smirks, he has always called me dolphin because I love the water. Oh yeah I forgot, Caleb is my ex! We split up because he moved to Miami but I'm guessing he's back?

"Hi Caleb" I mumble and look at Cameron who is glaring at Caleb, "this is Cameron" I say

"Is he your boyfriend?" Caleb asks

"Yeah!" Cameron answers before I can say anything, um okay? Jealous much.

"Oh cool, not like that's going to stop me though" Caleb winks at me and skates away

"What a prick" Cameron mumbles and I grab his hand

"Ignore him" I say and we start skating again...

CAMERON'S POV

What an absolute dick! If he thinks he's going to steal my girl then he needs to think again! Paris is mine not his, so he's needs to back off.

What if Paris goes back to him? I can't lose her! I don't know what I'd do without her...

No! I trust Paris and I overheard her telling her mom that she likes me.

PARIS' POV

We take off our skating boots after and go to get something to eat, we sit down and Cam slouches in his chair and is refusing to eat...

"Cam what's wrong?" Ethan asks

"Nothing" Cameron mumbles under his breath

I look at Liv and she mouths to me, "what happened?"

"We bumped into my ex" I mouth to Liv and her eyes widen and she looks at Cam and carries on eating...

We walk out of the building and I say bye to Liv and Ethan and hug them and then I walk up to Cam, "Bye Cam" I say and he looks at me and walks away. Liv and Ethan look at me and I feel tears forming in my eyes, what have I done wrong now? I wave at them and start walking home, I drag my feet and more tears start forming in my eyes so I start to jog home... I hate when he's mad at me.

I walk in my house and Nate sees my tears, "what's wrong Parrot?" He asks and I ignore him and walk to my room. If I tell him about Cam and Caleb then he will get mad and do something stupid...

I walk in my room and grab my headphones and lie on my bed, I start listening to Thinking bout you by Ariana Grande

***Play song now!

I lay there staring at the ceiling and just hoping that Cameron will come through my bedroom door and just sit with me but I know he won't... Tears start dripping down my face, he has so much control over me. What happened to the badass who didn't let anyone bother her? She's long gone.

Dylan walks in my room and sits next to me on the bed, "what happened Paris?" He asks and I just sit up and hug him tightly.

I pull away and wipe the tears off my face, "we bumped into Caleb" I say and Dylan's eyes widen, "Cameron got mad because Caleb said that me being with Cam isn't going to stop him..." Dylan sighs. "And now Cameron won't talk to me" I look down and Dylan hugs me

"I'm sure Cameron will talk to you soon" he says, "he just needs to cool down..." he sighs

"I'm going to Jay's house" I say quietly and stand up and walk out of the house...

I put my earphones in and walk down the street. Maybe Dylan is right, maybe Cameron will talk to me soon and we will be fine again.

I get to Jayden's house and knock on the door, Amy - Jayden's little sister - opens the door and sees me and screams with joy and hugs me tightly, "Jay, Paris is here!" she shouts

Jay comes down the stairs and looks at me and instantly his face drops, "Hope what's wrong?" he asks worryingly and pulls me into a hug, "Come on, tell me upstairs" he says and we walk up the stairs and into his room. I sit on his bed and cross my legs and Jay sits opposite me.

I tell him everything that happened and he goes red and clenches his fist, oh no he's mad... "I'm going to kill Caleb!" He shouts and I grab his arm

"No you won't" I say and he looks at me, "Caleb is not a part of my life anymore, I have Cameron now" he sighs and I let go of his arm

"Come on let's just watch some movies" he says and puts on a film...