Chapter 38

After school...
Paris' PoV

I am currently walking home with Cameron and were chatting about Tyler and Caleb. "I prefer Tyler to Caleb" Cameron says and I nod.

"Tyler is so nice!" I exclaim.

We get to my house and walk inside, I run upstairs and into my room. I hear the boys run after me but I don't care... I jump into my bed and the door opens.

Cameron, Elijah, Mason and Max all run in and jump on my bed. "Why are you going to bed?" They ask

"I'm tired!" I whine, I stretch my arms out and mumble "come nap with me Cameron?"

He chuckles and walks over and gets under the duvet with me, he lays down and I smile. Elijah mumbles, "are you going to sleep?"

"I think we should let them be alone" Max winks at me and I stick my tongue out at him.

The twins frown and leave my room, Max goes with them and shuts the door. Cam instantly shuffles around and rolls on top of me so his head is resting on my stomach...

"Ugh! Caleb was so annoying today" I groan and Cam chuckles.

"He's an asshole!" Cam laughs and I giggle.

"I never agreed to help him aswell, Andrew forced me to"

"Andrew secretly loves us, he doesn't want to admit it though" Cam smiles cheekily and I laugh.

"Yeah we're his favourite!" I smirk and he nods.

"Definitely!"

"He introduced me to Tyler today though, which was fun, he seems really nice" I smile and Cameron raises his eyebrow.

"Tyler, the boy from today?"

"Yeah the new kid, he's really nice" I tell Cam and he nods.

"As long as he doesn't try anything with my princess, we're good" he mumbles

I giggle and tell Cameron, "Ty wouldn't try anything"

He nods and changes the subject, "Are you excited for the dance?"

"Yeah I'm so excited!"

Cameron smiles at me, "I'm glad baby girl"

"Goodnight Cam" I mumble and close my eyes.

"Goodnight princess, I love you" he kisses my stomach.

"I Love you too" I mumble before falling asleep.

Cameron's PoV

Paris falls asleep and I roll over so I'm laying next to her, I wrap my arms around her and pull her close to me. "I love you so much" I mumble and kiss her forehead.

She means the world to me and my life wouldn't be the same without her...

I just hope everything goes to plan on Friday and hopefully she likes it. Fuck, I'm so nervous... I've never been this nervous about something before.

I guess we'll find out on Friday...

Tuesday
Paris' PoV

I open my eyes and my face is buried into Cameron's chest, I smile and try and wiggle out of Cam's arms but he groans and pulls me closer to him. "Cam I need to get up"

"Five - five more minutes" he mumbles and I groan.

We lay there for a few more minutes and then I try and wiggle out of Cams arms again, he pulls me closer and buries his face into the crook of my neck. "Cam we need to get up"