Chapter 11

*Listen to the song later for better effect!

PARIS' POV
5PM

We all walk down the street and are laughing and jumping on eachothers backs as we walk, we arrive at the fun house and walk in. In the fun house you have two parts, bowling and laser quest. First we go bowling and stay and play one game...

"Yes! Another strike" Izzy exclaims while dancing

"My turn" Madison jumps up and grabs her bowling ball, she scores a strike too! "Yes baby!" She screams

The game ends and Izzy wins, we all runs up the stairs and go to play two games of laser quest. Team Blue is me, Izzy and Madison and Team Red is Cameron, Jayden and Ian.

We read the rules and then put on our gear, Izzy and Madison run in straight away and so does Jay and Ian. I put on my gear and Cameron walks up to me and smirks at me, "watch your back Paris" he runs in and I chase after him...

I run around and hide behind a box and hear someone coming my way so I jump up and it's Jay, I shoot him and he laughs and runs away. I duck down again and wait, I hear and scream and instantly knew it was Madison. "Cameron you scared me!" So Cameron is hiding too, I stand up and run towards the scream to find Cameron.

I get there and look around to see if I can find Cam, suddenly I feel someone spin me round and shoot me "I told you to watch your back Princess" it feels like a century since he's called me Princess... I laugh and run away...

The games end and we all walk out hot and sticky, it's around 7:30 so everyone starts heading home and Cameron walks home with me.

We arrive at my house, we walk in and I kick my shoes off and walk straight into the living room. Dylan is playing a video game with Nate, they spot us and pause the game and stand up. "Who's this?" Dyl asks staring out Cameron, "Is this your boyfriend?" he asks and looks at me.

"This is Cameron" I say

"He better not be your boyfriend because he hasn't passed my test yet and I haven't given him permission to date my baby cousin!" He says sternly

I hear Cameron gulp and I know he is slightly scared of Dylan, "Dyl calm down, we're not dating" Dylan nods his head and I yawn, "well I'm going to bed" I say and hug Cameron goodnight and walk up the stairs...

CAMERON'S POV

I watch Paris walk up the stairs and just admire her, she is so beautiful! I can't wait for her to be mine...

"Cameron is it?" Dylan asks me holding out his hand, I nod and shake his hand. "You seem like a nice lad for Paris but come speak to me before you ask her out" he says

"Okay" I say and leave the house and walk home. At least I have everyone's approval, now I going to see where things go...

WEDNESDAY
PARIS' POV

BRR BRR BRR BRR! Omg I'm up! I roll out of bed and fall on the floor, "Ow!" I shout and I hear footsteps run up the stairs, Dylan runs through the door

"Are you okay Paris?" He asks

"Yeah I'm fine" I say standing up

"Do you want a lift to school today?" I smile and nod, "Okay I'll wait for you downstairs" he leaves my room and I drag my feet to the shower and get in. I have a practice sports day today with the whole year, I'm so happy that it's sunny. We have it for the whole day so that means no lessons! This is a practice of the sports so we can choose what sports we want to do for sports day, for me it's just a fun day with my friends.

I jump out the shower and put on the outfit below...

Okay I'm ready for today! I go downstairs and grab a banana and an orange and walk out the door with Dylan, "You look excited today" Dylan comments and I smile at him

"I have a sporty day with my friends today" I exclaim

"Have fun" He smiles and starts the car, "Listen to your music if you want" I plug in my phone and stroll through my music, I decide to play Best Part by Daniel Caesar because that song hits me so hard...

*Play song now*

The song starts playing and I start humming along, when I listen to this song I think of Cameron... his blue eyes and his perfect smile, his sarcasm and witty comments that makes me laugh. He is perfect for me and I don't want to ever lose him...

If you told me years ago that i would like Cameron I would've laughed at you, but I can't deny it anymore... I like Cameron more than I thought I did and I'm not mad about it...

I stare out the window and just listen to the song and relax, Cameron you're the best part...

I listen to the whole song and then realise we are already at school, "Have fun today" Dylan smiles at me, I smile at him and get out the car.

I walk into school and spot Izzy on her own, I walk up to her and she looks like she's going to cry. "What's wrong Izzy?"

"Shadow threatened me and h-he tried to r-rape me" she stutters, rage builds up in side of me and I try and control it, "he said he is tired of waiting" she bursts out crying and I hug her and she cries into my shoulder. I pull away and tell her to give me her phone and she does "what are you doing?" She asks wiping away her tears

"Helping you dump that son of a bitch" I say

I open her phone and go to text messages, I click on Shadows contact and text him,

Me
We're done.

BabyShadow x
I'm moving away anyway so you will never see me again!

Me
K.

I lock Izzy's phone and give it her back, "you're single now" I say to her, she reads the texts and chuckles.

I hug her tightly, "Don't worry about it Izzy" she hugs me and then walks to the bathroom and I walk over to Cameron. "Hey Cam" I smile

"Hey Princess, how are you today?" He asks

"I'm really excited for our sports day" I exclaim

"Same" he smiles and we walk to the changing rooms to get ready for our big day!
_________________
Chapter 12 coming soon...

Peace x