Entry 1

Dear Reader,
If you're reading this, I must warn you. My life is rather un-extraordinary. I'm Sadie E. Carlistle (the E. stands for Elizabeth). You will probably be hearing a lot of me from now on. I will tell you all my secrets, as long as you promise to not tell anyone else. You promise? Good.
I'm 15 years old, female (obviously) and up until about a week ago, I lived in a big city, with my mum, dad, and 2 extraordinarily annoying sisters. My older sister, Sophie, is currently 18. My younger sister, Skye, is currently 9. Yeah, that's right. I'm the dreaded middle child. Aah!
Anyway, as I said we lived in the city until a week ago. But then mum and dad decided they needed to get away, so we shipped ourselves all the way to Summerset. It sounds amazing, right? Like it should be Summer every day? It's not. Although it is Summer at the moment, it won't be forever. And I'll have to start school soon, at Woodside College.
I miss my friends. A lot. Especially Jane, my best friend. Jane always tries to look on the bright side of things, but it doesn't always work. Like, she tried to convince me that moving would be a good thing. A new start. I can remake myself. Trouble is, I had already made myself back home. And now I have to go through all of the trouble of doing it all over again. So yeah. Needless to say, I don't exactly like it here.
Argh. Skye's calling me to dinner. I'll write soon, to tell you all about my adventures in Summerset! Yay...

Signing off
Sadie E. Carlistle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx