Entry 7

Dear Reader,

Oh my god. Monday was awful. In the end, I was talking to Raphael, and, get this, he was responding (success!) by writing what he wanted to say on a notebook (not so much).

IT’S SO FRUSTRATING! I mean, he is smart. I’ll give him that. When I asked him what research he had done, he’d done more than me. But being in a pair is about communicating and working together. It’s a bit hard to do that, WHEN ONE OF YOU DOESN’T TALK!

God help me get through this. I am going to die. I mean, how are we supposed to work together on this, if he won’t WORK TOGETHER ON THIS!

And what will happen when we need to present our project? I’ll have to do all of the talking, BECAUSE HE DOESN’T TALK! So I’ll be up there, looking like a chatterbox, while he stands in the background, POINTING AT STUFF!

GAAAHHHHH!

I am so frustrated, I nearly punched Skye today. She was in my room, asking if she could borrow one of my books, and I just completely snapped! She ran out of the room, in tears. I felt awful!

I know what you’re all thinking. Just forget about the project until you actually have to work on it! The only problem is that I CAN’T! This project will result in me passing or failing in Humanities. And if Raphael doesn’t work on it, we’ll only get half marks! That will end up with me getting a C! A FREAKING C!

I don’t get C’s. The lowest I’ve ever gotten is a B+. And if Raphael doesn’t work on it, HE’LL GET A C TOO! WHEN I DID ALL OF THE WORK!

Take a deep breath, Sy. Just breathe.

Okay, I’m calm.

Write soon

Sadie E. Carlistle

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx