Tyler the creator

Chapter 1

What the fuck I look like saying im sorry to a bunch of fuckin fags that cant potentionally harm me? I yelled to my mom.

This was becoming a weekly thing with me and moms, its not that I couldn't stay out of trouble its just that trouble always finds me.
"Tyler I've Had enough of this bullshit with you and these boys at school! Were moving!" she yelled back.
"Moving? Good now I dont have to see these fuck boys anymore thanks ma!" I said with enthusiam.
This is gonna be fucking great. Were moving to cali we currently reside in New York its Whatever I guess I dont like it here that much. See we moved here for better opportunities money wise, and now that we have enough saved were moving back and I cant wait to see my niggas!
Moms walked into my room.

"Ty were leaving tommorw ok? All our stuff will be there so all u needa pack is some of your clothes in a suitcase and leave it by the door." She paused and began walking away "Our flights at 2am" she yelled walking away.
I layed back after packing some t shirts and other shit.
I thought of cali and how I missed it out there.
And drifted off to sleep

"TYLER WAKE UP BABY WE GOTTA GO!" I heard my mom yell

"TYLER WAKE UP OUR FLIGHTS IN A HOUR!!" She was about to say more when I cut her off yelling back.
"IM UP MA" I walked to my bathroom and cleaned up my face and shit you know basic hygiene shit.

We walked out the apartment we'd lived in since we moved to New York I wasnt gonna miss this shit at all thank based god were leaving.

We pulled up to the airport and within 20 minutes we boarded the plane cali here we come.

The plane finally stopped man fuck airplanes I wont be getting back on that bullshit anytime soon fucking babies crying n shit.
Some lil bitch kept kicking my seat until I told her to quit unless she wanted to get her ass whooped.
As soon as we left the plane we were greeted by my niggas. I hugged everyone and so did moms they were like her other kids.

(A/n tylers 18 in this story)

Taco hugged me "I MISSED YOU HUNNY BUNNY" he said in a high pitched voice.

"️Nigga u SUS" I said Laughing

"TY" I heard my mom say.
Yes? I replied

"The boys wanna take you out for a while so im gonna got to the house with uncle thurnis give me ur bag I love you stay out of trouble tyler" I hugged her and she walked away.
I turned to see her talking to thurnis.

"LIL NIGGA AYYYY" he hollered

"ITS JUST NIGGA NOW UNCLE T IM 18" I said laughing.
We were causing a scene but I didnt give a fuck.

We all piled into cars and drove to hodgys I rode with him and Travis while Jasper, Earl and Syd drove with Frank.
We pulled up to hodgys and I got out after I slapped his arm hard, and ran.

I looked back and yelled.

"NO CHALLENGE!" and ran to his house door only to have it opened by Emily.
I looked her up and down. She was flawless.
She was snapping her fingers in my face and hugged me. I guess I was daydreaming haha.

I must've been looking SUS cause jasper
pushed me forward and called me a SUS nigga.
I laughed and got up.

I think im gonna have a good time being back.